Sorry but your raider.io score is too low. :(

Spending more time in LFG than actually playing the darn game because my “score” on some random website says im supposedly “bad”. So because of that I get insta declined to any 10 i apply to OR people will refuse to join my group and push my key. What a wonderful community this is.

43 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’d get declined too lol, I don’t do enough mythic + to have a decent score. It’s always something though, item level, achievements. And usually requiring a gear score or achievements higher than the person actually forming the party. And of course, you can start your own group to counter that, but if you play a dps role it can be hard to snag up those crucial roles you need

6 Likes

Either build up your score or make friends.

30 Likes

Yes, because that’s how you solve issues. Just deal with it.

2 Likes

Apply to lower keys and build your score. That is how progression works.

35 Likes

If you’re applying to a 10 and you have. 9-10+ in that dungeon, you should be good for an invite if folks are actually checking the details of your IO instead of solely glancing at the score.

You might be aces at Freehold but garbage at King’s Rest, for example.

I still need to build my score back up. Been slacking in season 2. Kind of bored I think.

2 Likes

There’s always a metric. If it wasn’t Rio it would be something else.

14 Likes

See that magnifying glass up top? It’s a search bar. Type in Raider . io and see the 3,000 other threads on it.

Roll prot get groups. Use your own key, make groups. Make friends, get groups.

No one is interested in taking you to a +10 when they can CLEARLY see you haven’t even done a +4. Same logic applies to raiding, but most people have accepted that raiding restrictions are fine.

14 Likes

We should have the option to hide our io score if we want to.

6 Likes

Why are you making a second thread?

5 Likes

Lol, if you hid it, people using it would decline you even more quickly.

22 Likes

Ok then you’d get ZERO invites.

10 Likes

What’s a solution then? Get rid of raiderio? Something new will take its place and people will either use it as a guildline or abuse it. It’s not complicated to build up a reputation (score) by doing low keys or run with guildies and have a laugh in discord. I usually do the latter.

That’d be an instant-decline from me, personally.

People need to just use the tools correctly is all.

6 Likes

Just go find a guild that does m+. I guarantee you that you will have a blast. Pugging m+ is awful.

4 Likes

Hiding your score is equal to having zero score. This has been addressed like 100000x already. You’d just never get invited to anything ever again.

4 Likes

I have zero experience in M+ this expac, but I imagine people who care about RIO would simply assume your score is lacking if you’ve chosen to hide it.

3 Likes

The two most important things to develop in this game is friends/comrades/contacts and reputation.

Gear has always meant so very little.

It has been the one constant throughout the entirety of this game.

3 Likes

What will that accomplish? You still won’t get invited. They aren’t going to say “Oh, I can’t see his score so I should invite him.” If Raider.io goes away, they will just come up with some other standard. This type of outside scoring system has been going on for over a decade. Back to the days of running heroics in Burning Crusade.

It is a player driven system. It will continue to be a player driven system. Regardless of the changes that Blizzard puts into place.

5 Likes

The pug community is actually pretty good. Maybe 1 in 10 runs I run into someone who is extra toxic.

1 Like