RAIDER IO is ruining WOW mythic+

Very annoying when I try to get into a 10 key i get insta rejected. When I try to push my own key, I only get the worst of players or casuals. What can I do?

7 Likes

Get Raider IO. Only invite people with high IO scores. Profit.

22 Likes

Learn to work with Raiderio to your advantage or play with friends or guildies.

11 Likes

It sounds like you need to work your score higher so people will accept you.

Get RaiderIO and learn to invite people with competency.

WE all literally started with 0 score and people have managed to get very good scores by putting in the time.

Put in the time. Stop blaming a system that works just fine for everyone else.

8 Likes

I’ve tried but most hi raider io players dont wanna queue up for a 5 key.

Wait some time blizz will incorporate it and break it :rofl:

1 Like

I would agree raider io ruins lower keys, however is required for higher keys for picking the right people with experience.

I mean for starters, your complaint is invalid. As you’ve done:

• 10 Underrot - 10 hours ago
  • 11 Freehold - 4 days ago
  • 10 Shrine of the Storm - 4 days ago
  • 10 Motherload - 11 days ago

So, run more keys and maybe, I don’t know, get a record under your belt. You’re literally complaining about something that you get into.

9 Likes

Trust me. There are plenty of good players with high IO scores that want to do lower or medium keys. I’m one of them. I have 5 other 120’s that I like to grind on and I can’t be the only one.

1 Like

You straight up havent dont half the dungeons. I wouldnt invite a 394 500 IO tank to my 10 either. I dont see an issue.

3 Likes

Get Raider IO, form a group of high level players, then leave it in protest. That will show the addon who’s boss.

5 Likes

In this post you’ve already put forward why it exists in the first place. Without RaiderIO you can’t know whether or not that player that you’re inviting to your groups has experience in keys that are around 10. Just get RaiderIO, make your own groups, and filter out people that you don’t think will be able to properly push keys.

3 Likes

You complain about Raider IO, and then point out the very reason for its existence.

Lol.

6 Likes

Thiluro on alliance its very hard to find players that wanna run a lower key with hi io. trust me on that. Either I have to purchase a carry every week OR I have to pray that someone will make a mistake and invite me into a mythic 10 . its very tiring doing this every week because on alliance everyone is focused on your io score.

I trust you. I used to play Alliance. That was the first week of BFA. I decided to play Horde and stick to it and to ditch the Alliance because there just isn’t enough people to play with. Intelligent, skilled players are especially hard to find on Alliance (no bash).

did it count how many time he was rejected before he got into a +10 ??

2 Likes

Just because you disagree with the OP doesn’t mean his complaint is invalid. He has a right to his own opinion.

And that, right there, is the problem. A lot of players have moved on to horde and now finding players for mythic+ and arenas is almost impossible on alliance side especially if you wanna push a key or high rating. Blizzard help?

1 Like

Probably because he’s a Warrior, DPS are so over abundant they can be thrown aside with no thought, and there are likely higher item level players queuing up aswell.

Plenty of other factors are here.

1 Like

No, but here’s 2 things:

1. He barely runs Mythic+. Only completed 3 runs in 2 weeks. That’s timed or didn’t finish in time.

2. He’s clearing getting into 10s to have plenty of not timed runs from Season 1

https://i.imgur.com/4RvZsfI.png

Being brutally honest, he’s not the best choice out there for 10s and If I was looking to push my key, I wouldn’t invite him based off of Season 1 stats and lack of runs this season.

I mean, the last 2 weeks were easy weeks to get runs on your character.