Sorry but your raider.io score is too low. :(

You already can by the way. Though I personally never invite people who do, just tells me they’re hiding something.

3 Likes

But ooo boy the guy in that 10th run is a doozie.

I mostly run with friends to avoid the problem.

3 Likes

I never understood how that guy gets by in life to be honest. It’s not even regular toxic. It’s like extra mile toxic with avocado on top.

3 Likes

Luckily most people just outright leave before becoming toxic. But man…some of those people…

2 Likes

I actually agree. I rarely run into a bad pug. Sure, they happen. But most runs end up being pretty pleasant for me.

I was doing a +8 or +9 AD last week on my blood DK, when we had fort, teeming, explosive (fun stuff), and I totally screwed us on the timer. We missed timer by like 30 seconds, because my total dumb a… fell off the stupid bridge into rezhan’s pit… Felt so stupid, but everyone was cool with it and said good run and moved on. Stuff happens, but I think the majority of players are pretty good people. Forum users make it look otherwise though lol.

5 Likes

Basically its one part community, one part developer. They created a system so grueling and arduous that players want to make sure their time isn’t wasted by people looking for carries.

This has been a thing for MMO’s since the beginning of time though, Raider io is just the latest iteration of power gauging. In the past, vanilla, it was if you had keys to certain dungeons or not. In BC it was certain gear pieces, in Wrath it was gear score, in Cata it was gearscore only officially supported by wow.

The name and method keeps bouncing, but the ultimate goal is to determine at a glance if you are worth their time. To that end, raider IO actually rewards you for engaging in the content rather than looking for simple item markers. You can have sub par gear and still have a decent score and get invites.

So I’m not sure what you want from this beyond free carries.

6 Likes

The last “that guy” I experienced ended up with a time suspension after the run. It was also only a +2.

1 Like

OP: You have plenty of 10s completed in time. What exactly is your problem?

That there are 1000s of DPS with better scores than you looking to get into groups getting priority?

That there aren’t enough keys to go around?

Your problem is with the lack of keys and the enormous oversupply of DPS, not anything else that I can see.

3 Likes

A lot of forum users exaggerate for attention.

2 Likes

And guess how many hours total it took just to get into one 10 key. It’s like this. Spend 3+ hours in LFG spamming join group until someone accidentally invites you in OR spend another 3+ hours waiting for someone to join my crappy 5 key. It’s just too much wasted time. Here’s a question. How is someone supposed to raiser their “score” when people wont even invite them in the first place? Reminds me in Legion how you were required to have AOTC but how am I supposed to get AOTC when I cant get into the group in the first place. It’s like the chicken and the egg. The chicken and the egg. :roll_eyes:

Be the chicken and hatch your own egg by making your own group.

2 Likes

In all honestly OP like if people like you just went to decide and used the brain for like 5 seconds you could avoid this pretty simple.

You have a 911 score and have yet to get an score in 2 dungeons. If you do +5 in Siege of Boralus and Tol Dagor in time you gonna get 100 more points and for the average pug a 1000 score is way better that a 999.

And getting in a +5 ain’t hard at all, but people rather complain that think for a second.

2 Likes

Every complaint you have is solved so easily,
Step 1. Go to you realm forum
Step 2. Find a guild that is good for the times you play
Step 3. Join the guild
Step 4. Stop whining

3 Likes

This is the real problem.

QQ. Push your own key.

Honestly, OP, just go find a guild that does m+. We have a fantastic warrior in ours that does 15’s with us but cant pug for the life of him because he’s a dps warrior.

Unwilling to play a role that’s not over satuated
Unwilling to lead a group
Unwilling to play with people with the same experience

Blames community for not wanting dead weight
Blames gameplay for sitting in que instead of trying to gear
Blames a third party website for publishing your lack of experience

Your sub doesn’t mean you get free carries bro. All those people that declined you made a group as easily as you can.

10 Likes

Lets see here…

Poor M+ experience? Check.
Dime a dozen Melee? Check.
Bottom tier Melee? Check.
Bad attitude? Check.

What planet you live on thinking youre going to get invited to whatever you want?

6 Likes

It’s Blizzards fault, not raider .io.

Blizzard let too many add ons in their game, if they wanted to they could just ban them. ArenaNet ban addons, and as a result, you don’t have all these toxic things in Guild Wars 2. You should check that out if you’re tired of getting declined in groups. Only other solution is to roll a tank.

2 Likes

Freedom of association isn’t toxic

4 Likes