Something should be done about thieves in LFR

Definition of Steal
take (another person’s property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Hmmmmm

11 Likes

If I participate in a run I’m entitled to roll. Full stop.

15 Likes

Those people earned the opportunity to roll just as much (probably more) than you did.

Your argument is really that they shouldn’t get to roll just because your gear is worse than theirs?

So if loot worked like you wanted it to, higher item level players would have to inspect all the players of the same class or armor/weapon type as them, and if anyone else in the raid was lower than them they might as well just leave because they wouldn’t be able to roll on anything.

Does that honestly not sound absurd to you?

8 Likes

Ever heard of white collar crime? It’s this nasty thing corporate executives do to steal people’s money in a supposed legal system of commerce. Kind of like rigging the system where only friends win a country fair lottery.

Irrelevant here

And again

See

1 Like

but you’re not entitled to roll need on an item when you have superior gear and it adversely affects another player’s progression. It’s in the contract you signed to continue playing WoW.

Yes it has because you can’t just roll on any item as you could in vanilla. Need before Greed is what you are thinking of which is still worse than the current group loot.

1 Like

Yes they are. They participated in the raid, they helped with killing the boss, they have every right to roll need.

19 Likes

What?? :dracthyr_crylaugh:

4 Likes

Only because you think it’s irrelevant.

You’re trying to hard

2 Likes

Why not this:

• If the item that drops is a lower item level than what you have, the Need button is greyed out.

• If you roll for Transmog, you automatically get the appearance, no matter who wins - but you have no chance of getting the item itself.

• If you don’t Need it, and can’t use or don’t want the Transmog, then you simply roll Greed.

2 Likes

Can I need it? Yes

Do I need it? Yes. It’s 50 gold.

5 Likes

Where is the crime in rolling need…

Ill wait

4 Likes

I’m sure you can Cite the portion of the EULA that says I’m not allowed to roll on gear for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Yes you are.

And citation needed.

4 Likes

Sure I am.

I can vendor the item and get 50 gold. I’m 50 gold richer.

9 Likes

wait. i thought loot in lfr was personal loot? meaning you could’nt need/greed on stuff?

And we Vulpera do love our shiny coins :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

All raids were switched to Group Loot in DF, including LFR.

1 Like