SOD: Mail blocking transfer

The blues have gone home for the nite so any help wont be till morning.

Having mail issue here too - can I get a wipe please.

Can you please look into mail on character Boominonion on Living flame US

Mail issue after complete fallen hero quest, please clear my mail so I can transfer. Lonewolf name nhaudi. Thanks

Iā€™m having the same issue. Azudien on LoneWolf. Iā€™m unable to move him because it says I have mail.
Thanks!

My issue has been resolved. Thank you.

1 Like

I suspect this one is just an update issue and should clear up.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am unable to transfer to crusader strike due the mail. Can someone please clear the incoming mail on Jocksterx-Lonewolf pretty please? Thanks!

Hello,

I am unable to transfer to crusader strike due the same invisible mail issue. Can someone please clear the incoming mail on Gatekeeperx-Lonewolf

Thanks!

Just checked, everyone above should be good on mail.

Rachetbae - you have another mail with gold besides the quest mail. That we cannot clear for you.

They are still working on the LUA error.

2 Likes

Good Morning,

The character requested Gatekeeperx - Lonewolf has nothing in his mailbox and no active auction nor bids etc, ive checked multiple times over the last 24 hours.

Thank you

Youā€™ve got a mail with gold.

If you cannot see it - check your ignore list. The one you wouldnā€™t have been able to see from a quest is gone.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help, the issue appears to be resolved.

1 Like

Youā€™re my hero, never would have thought to un-ignore to check mail

Thank you, worked perfectly!

2 Likes

Hello, iā€™ve been having issues with my Warlock transferring over, waited a few days to see if anything was to come in but i didnā€™t, can you Please Help?

Snakeydakey Lone Wolf

Should be good now

2 Likes

Thank you !!!

Having the same issue here with hidden mail!

Notfadee - Lone Wolf

Dear Orlyia, Iā€™ve been searching for solution of this for days, Iā€™ve done the hero quest at least 3 days ago but not receiving any of the mail, the mailbox is empty still canā€™t start the transfer, would you please help me?
fifteenw -lone wolf

Dear Orlyia,
Iā€™ve been searching for solution of this for days, Iā€™ve done the hero quest at least 3 days ago but not receiving any of the mail, the mailbox is empty still canā€™t start the transfer, would you please help me? my whole guild is gone
fifteenw - lone wolf