SOD: Mail blocking transfer

No, you found it, it’s the other one. Vrak changed the title to split the issues.

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same problem on living flame, trying to transfer my shadow priest and says im blocked by a mail. Do i have to free every characters mail on my account or just the one im transfering? I have confirmed there are no mails to the character i want to transfer, please help tyia.

Just the one transferring, Meany.

I see you are trying to use the stuck character service - this is not that.

2 Likes

can you assist with my mail clearing please? Bharbie from living flame

Yeah when i typed in my problem thats where i was directed. I hope you can help thx <3

Ticket has been answered

1 Like

thank you, now to just wait for the lua error fix :smiley:

Hi do i need to create a ticket or can you try to fix my issue, tyia.

I’ll ask they use the other ticket. Should be gone now.

1 Like

Ok the mail error cleared and it accepted the request. Now i see “Error Free character transfer”. D:

I just came back to the game, and it says i have mail, but I don’t.

It also says I cant send mail because I’m free trial. But I have a subscription now.

Hello, I also am having this problem. I was referred here by our SoD post but am having this problem so am posting here about it. Please assist!

Hello, I also am having this problem. I was referred here by our SoD post but am having this problem so am posting here about it. Please assist if possible.

hello Snooty from Lone Wolf alliance having issues trying to transfer. thank you.

Hi, can you help to deal with mail problem, I finished the honoring fallen hero quest, can you help to delete incoming mail. My shaman character in Living Flame, named Wangzaisham, could you help me pls.

Hi, can you help to deal with mail problem in sod, I finished the honoring fallen hero quest, can you help to delete incoming mail. My shaman character in Living Flame, named Wangzaisham, could you help me pls.

Hi, same for me, I did the honoring fallen heroes quest and not have the mailbox issue even though it has been two days and my mailbox is clear. Character is named Dottiepippen on Lone Wolf.

I have a problem with transferring to crusader strike as well. It keeps saying that I have mail when I dont. I dont have anyone in my ignore list and Im not aware of any mail pending for pickup from me to someone else. Can you please help me with my character transfer. My character name is Holomian from Lone Wolf To crusader strike on SOD

Hi, can you help to deal with mail problem in sod, I finished the honoring fallen hero quest, can you help to delete incoming mail. My shaman character in Living Flame, named Wangzaisham, could you help me pls. My character name is Wangzaisham in living flame.

Hi, I am having the same mail issue. Could you please fix this for me? My character is on Living Flame (US) and is named Babyface. Thank you.