SOD: Mail blocking transfer

Hi am trying to use the free transfer to crusader strike from living flame. I cannot initiate the transfer as it says i have mail. I can 100% confirm that i do not have any mails in the mailbox or any auctions. Can you please clear w/e mail that i cant see thats stopping me from transferring ? Thank you !

1 Like

Looks like your ticket has been answered.

4 Likes

I was just able to initiate the transfer ! Still has en error but atleast thats progress

I’m having a similar issue. I’ve reinstalled the game and removed the WTF and addon folder, scanned and repaired. I’m still getting error messages, can you check to make sure everything is fine on your end? Maybe I have some invisible mail I can’t see.

Ok i just logged in after the customer support “deleted a quest mail” and i had a new mail in my mailbox from omegulolmail that said lol…

Clearly someone was able to send mail that people weren’t able to see…

I’m having a similar issue I am assuming it’s the honor the fallen quest preventing me from moving to crusader strike is there any way for you all to delete it

Now it doesnt say that any of my characters are transferring and i cant initiate the transfer i get a lua error

Hi, my character Tazzlol on Lone Wolf US horde cannot utilize the free character transfer because I have mail in my mailbox, but I have checked my mailbox, I have checked the auction house to confirm I don’t have any pending auctions, and I have confirmed I don’t have anyone on ignore that could be hiding mail in my mailbox.

I have however completed a quest recently that sends you mail a few days later that I haven’t received yet. Can this mail be cleared so I can start my transfer?

Thank you very much!

You will have to open a problem with purchase ticket i think tho it mite be quicker to wait on the mail.

1 Like

Hi am trying to use the free transfer to crusader strike from living flame. I cannot initiate the transfer as it says i have mail but my mail box is empty

My character name is Molrenz in Living Flame

Hello,

I am unable to transfer to crusader strike due to the honoring fallen hero quest and the mail that comes from it days later. Can someone please clear the incoming mail on Stoke-Lonewolf so I may wait in the transfer queue?

Hello, I also am having this problem. I was referred here by our SoD post but am having this problem so am posting here about it. Please assist!

I think everyone above has had their mail cleared from their ticket.

Denisdegats - your mail is clear, something else must be going on. Perhaps try fully relogging game and launcher - maybe another browser.

2 Likes

Hello, I am also having an issue with my mail and not being able to transfer. I followed the Breadcrumbs to this location. Please help.

Should be good, Vandrex

2 Likes

Thank you so much

Apparently some folks are running across LUA errors - Vrak has another thread dedicated to those. These are really two different issues.

Not sure what’s up with that yet, but I don’t think it is because of mail.

2 Likes

ok i had my mail fixed in this thread then ran into the lua problem. i guess i can remove addons but i will look at the other thread.

i dont see how to search for vraks thread :frowning: im getting old