So... there's 5th Old God?

I always hoped there was one buried beneath Tirisfal, but Legion went and ruined that idea.

5 Likes

Ghuun was a project made by the Titans that got out of control

2 Likes

But but but big tentacle monster!

My woonz from BFA are still healing :stuck_out_tongue:

No more, no more I say!

We’ll you know G’huun is listed as an old god. Experiments or not, he is listed as one in BFA.

The fifth old god is clearly the threat the Jailer warned us about.

sheesh looking all over for lore

It’s obviously Bwonsamdi.

1 Like

Hopefully someone at Blizzard can give us some information on who is the 5th old god and put our mind to rest.

• He was also referred to by Jeremy Feasel as an “Old God type creature”. Though it is a “true” Old God, it is an artificial one with a different origin than the others and a weaker level of power (though still beyond even some of the most powerful loa).

Not a real old god. We still have the 5th one kicking somewhere.
Also sounds like Ghuun was made after they were imprisoned so…

3 Likes

Stupid sexy tentacles.

1 Like

Perhaps that old god is in uldaz and has been biding their time since nzoth got all bloweded up.

I honestly wouldn’t hate this as a plot twist, given enough effort to explain it.

1 Like

Checks shadow priest idols

Nope, no fifth one. Looks like I’m even missing one.

I don’t think G’huun counts because he’s technically a titan made old god if I’m not mistaken.

3 Likes

I think it would be interesting if Xalatath was originally bound / locked away by the other 4 old gods because even though she might of been an old god, she didn’t want to consume the planet and went against her void lord masters.

1 Like

That’s definitely possible.

Tyrande is the 5th old god, and must be the final boss of the expansion, just saying.

2 Likes

Citation Needed

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1j1o94/5th_old_god_speculation_info_in_comments/

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like