Mystery 5th Old God On Chronicle

Who is this god?

Xal’atath’s original form, perhaps?

(I know my handwriting is atrocious. Don’t judge me for it.)

9 Likes

This is the most evil of all Old gods… Known by many names, RNGesus, Luckwanna the loa of luck, My ex-dice that I threw into the nearest lava pit. Beware it’s power… DO NOT AGRO it!!

11 Likes

Also: This is the cutest Anubisath ever.

#GoodestVoidBoi

23 Likes

I thought G’huun was already the 5th Old God.

That’s Sprinkles, the Old God of Happiness. We don’t really talk about that one.

10 Likes

Not quite. G’huun is a man-made Old God through the use of experimentation. There are many old gods. But they’re more like mini-old-gods in comparison to the big four or five which represent the void’s main themes. Rage, Death, Madness, Corruption - and the 5th is likely Hunger.

4 Likes

It’s implied that Xal’atath was an Old God that the other four ate. If that’s true, G’huun would be the 6th Old God on Azeroth.

“The more outlandish claim that it is all that remains of a forgotten Old God who was consumed by its kin in the early days of the Black Empire.”
-Word of the Conclave

“We may face some of my brethren in this conflict… a prospect that delights me. Their power will be mine! They will pay for what was done to me long ago.”
-Xal’atath

5 Likes

While this is way out there…what if Elune is the missing 5th old god trapped inside the moon.
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeJpnrWC4XWblEk/giphy.gif

12 Likes

The Old God seems connected to Death judging from the skulls surrounding him as well as Life judging from the Leaves coming out of him…

Elune has connections to Arcane(which is created by Light consuming Life Energies) and Death…

2 Likes

I was just looking at that in the border. The other OGs have stuff associated with them in theirs (N’zoth-water, etc…)

Makes me think of Bwono’s mysterious “boss”

2 Likes

Just noticed that Y’Shaarj’s Snake Tail sprouts tentacles with eyes on the ends of them!

3 Likes

I think the middles of the borders are C’thun themed because C’thun is in the middle of the page.

So there are eyes and bugs in the middles, which are C’thuny stuff.

Also: Maybe the skulls represent the fact that that Old God was dead at the start, which strengthens the Xal’atath theory.

It’s u mortis, just look at the matching tentacles

1 Like

I may be a god but I’m not that old lol

2 Likes

Hmm Ulduar did have some stain glass I think I need to re-look at. It could actually be Elune, If I recall there was one of a woman.

1 Like

May I ask where did you get this drawing?

The image is from WoW Chronicle Vol. 3.

I got it from Wowpedia :smiley:

1 Like

Damn you! Now I miss the Sha of Happiness {◕ ◡ ◕}

3 Likes

Looks like it has Cthulhu wings and void elf hair.

2 Likes

hmm,looks like Yog-sothoth whoes an enemy xexanoth.reason why I say that is when you look to the top there is a space as if it were either being created or destroyed ,this creature is the key,the gate and the guardian.

1 Like