So... About Sylvanas

yeah, sylvanas in a way became the man who hurt her. This could of been an interesting story of the victim becoming the abuser with the cycle of abuse.

some anti-Sylvanas types are also the same types who cheered when Blackmoore decapitated Taretha. There’s a lot of sickos in this fanbase.

4 Likes

This pleases me.

Varian got a new model.

wait someone cheered when blackmoore beheaded taretha.

almost like she commited genocide or something

She is going to be put in the same box Illidan got put in, and put on a shelf in the writer’s closet.

She will likely crop up again eventually, in an expansion or three.

1 Like

He got a new model in Cataclysm, years before he died in the story.

yeah sadly. There was a GD thread titled something like “I wish WoW would show graphic violence again like Taretha getting decapitated.” it was quickly removed but it became a hotbed for types wanting Arthas to come back and decapitate Sylvanas. Anti-Sylvanas people have been honestly some of the scariest demographic I’ve ever seen in this fanbase.

Which caused me to make a lot of generalizations, and I’m sorry about that. I came to know a lot of people here and i can safely say that there’s no one here like that.

4 Likes

There is that one Draenei paladin.

Really? I mean… I am not a Sylvanas fan… but wow that is just… disturbing. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Many GD posters make the worst Story Forum regulars you can think of look good.

yeah but he’s mostly just racist and a homophobe (not that that’s any better than being a raging misogynist) the GD is far worse for that.

1 Like

Horde Grunt: Yay! Once again, the Gods Above have given in to their moral cowardice and scapegoated someone else for all of our collective stupidity! How shall we celebrate?

Horde Grunt 2: I brought a bag of marshmallows!

Horde Grunt 3: But we have no wood to build a campfire! How will we toast them?

(as one, the entire group looks north, to Ashenvale…)

3 Likes

So… what sort of consequence will Sylvanas be facing?
She says she totally deserves to get whatever is coming to her.

What is coming to her?
Imprisonment? Execution? Self-sacrifice? Convenant Hell? 3D printer undo button?

Tune into the next exciting episode of Adventures With Sylvanas!

1950’s radio jingle outro here

1 Like

She’ll have to apologize to Tyrande. That’s pretty terrifying tbh, have you seen Tyrande lately?

People seem to under-estimate how terrifying Night Warrior Tyrande is.

Really? an apology for burning kids alive?
Me sorry I feel bad?

Sylvanas fought her and won. I think she will be fine.

5 Likes

Forced to work for Blizzard

“So, about those unforgivable atrocities I did involving incinerating your civilization. Totally sorry. Ill send you a fruit basket.”

1 Like

You have to inquire about these things in good faith.

If you are just going to instantly run to the “but muh Teldrassil” and ignore all of the storytelling beats that we have seen in the last few years, effectively stripping all context out of the discussion, then you are not asking in good faith.