So... About Sylvanas

15 Likes

This is the Sylvanas I want!

12 Likes

It seems She accepts she is unforgivable and she will have to face judgement for her crimes.

So… about that Epilogue… the one labeled “Judgement”. Yeah. I think she might be getting a ticket to Revendreth.

9 Likes

I’m expecting a lot of DiF you were right all along, after this!!! ahahahahah

3 Likes

What do you mean by DiF?

Shortened version of my name. yoooooooooooooooooo I CAN NOT!!

Disappointed. She should dab on all the losers of the alliance and Return victorious as the Banshee who secured the dominance of the Horde over Azeroth.

3 Likes

She did lol. The Banshee Queen literally dabbed on everyone and bounced when Zovaal restored RG Sylvanas soul lol.

I’m not crying, you’re crying! Gods…why can’t we have this Sylvanas back?

2 Likes

Redemption inbound in 3… 2… 1…

The WC3 Sylvanas?

2 Likes

Same. Like Kael’thas, who was reverted back to his high elf form in the afterlife, this “secret Sylvanas model” might be a slightly ghostlier version of the ranger-general in this movie.

2 Likes

You were right about literally nothing, the Sylvanas who exists now is one who despises the Sylvanas that existed for upwards of a decade.

Your fav is dead. Condolences.

24 Likes

A new armored model was datamined.

1 Like

They went that route…

2 Likes

8 Likes

I think she’s going to do some anima sacrifice at the end.

She didn’t. She is now a mortal weakling. Who cares more about the hurt feelings of the enemy then she cares about destroying that enemy. Sylvanas is ruined beyond repair. She should be right on the chopping block of execution together with Baine and Thrall.

it wasn’t me! it was my evil twin! loooool

6 Likes

right about what, Forsaken sylvanas is dead lol

Disgusting.