A better expansion idea than “Light Crusade”

Questioning what the consequences actually accomplish is arguing about is arguing about what constitutes appropriate consequences.

You do indeed do a lot of debating about what does/doesn’t constitute Sylvanas’ appropriate consequences for someone with no stated desire to debate it. And you’re definitely not expressing any happiness at what Blizzard might possibly do despite you claiming you would.

You asked us to “make of it what you will”. I made of it what I would, and you responded with dismissive snark. I too was ready to end it. But then you couldn’t even let 24 hours go by before proving me right.

It’s okay to care about what happens to Sylvanas. You don’t have to try and put up a front here to try and convince people you aren’t as invested as many of the rest of us.

I won’t push it anymore, though. There is a difference between self-contradictory attempts to try and create some emotional distance from an admittedly lackluster narrative in order to avoid disappointment and Thadeus making 10 threads featuring the same handful of bad arguments, only try and play as if there’s something amiss about other people.

3 Likes