SL Real Talk: Tauren Have the Least Customization

Going into Shadowlands, both flavors of Tauren have the least customization.

Vanilla Tauren have the least customization out of the core races. 10 eXtRa hOrN sTyLeS barely count.

Highmountain have the least customization of the allied races, and the least overall. Way to be dead last, Highmountain!

But back to vanilla Tauren.

Can we finally get:

• actual hair colors
  • eye colors
  • more than 4 faces for females
  • more than 5 faces for males
  • scars, tattoos
  • flair separate from our hair/beard choices so it doesn’t clash with our mogs
  • more than 5 hairstyles for females
  • actual hairstyles for males
  • mohawk mane (see spartan horse)
  • flowers and leaves as flair for hair
  • tail flair
  • hoof colors, or at least match hooves to horn color
  • Taunka skins—they already pledged fealty to the Horde in LK, time for them to step the hoof up and represent.
38 Likes

Steak and bbq?

But seriously, buff tauren customizations.

16 Likes

I amended for the ones that most resonate with me.
But YES PLEASE for all you listed.
Extra super YES PLEASE for Taunka skins though.

6 Likes

They can be druids stop complaining.

1 Like

Taunka still use the old tauren models and have weird faces. But yes, they’re in the Horde. They pledged their loyalty. People have wanted them for a while. It’d make no sense to not give us them. Also remember no Tauren stuff has been datamined. I have a feeling Tauren might get some basic stuff but more later in the form of Taunka since they require updating. Similar to Blood Elves in WoD. Yaungol would also make sense to implement, seeing as (looking at Trolls) Blizzard doesn’t care about lore and sub races. But they would require updating.

Edit: Forgot part of a sentence.

Also, this:

Know where the hairstyle of the Mohawk came from? Remember who Tauren are based off of? Would make a lot of sense to give you guys this.
Agreed on the rest of your stuff though.

1 Like

Tauren are a simple (cow) people. We have no need for fancy things.

2 Likes

Arent they the only customizations we haven’t gotten a sneak peak of at this point? That cant be good…

I want my grimtotem tats:/

5 Likes

Forgot to add seasoning customisation.

2 Likes

Here are some of customization ideas for the Tauren:

• Double Cheeseburger
  • Garlic-Butter Steak
  • Beef Bacon
  • Salisbury Steak

And many, many more…

5 Likes

That’s a shame if true… I’d love to see just more variation.

AND CAN WE GET FERAL/GUARDIAN tints?

1 Like

Before we worry about customization can we get male tauren to stop running like they’ve got an inner ear infection?

1 Like

Your right. Races that can be druids don’t need customization options. What where we thinking.
/s

5 Likes

I always thought they looked like they were running on air.

You use “uwu” in conversations a lot, don’t you.

That’s them officer!! those are the human paladins :rofl:

3 Likes

You can customize with lettuce tomato ketchup onion mustard etc.

You’d have a really good burger instead of just a steak.

1 Like

Assuming you mean “choose mane/hair color independently from body color,” which is looooong overdue. They should do it with Pandaren and Worgen as well.

It genuinely sucks that the only way to get the “wise old bull” look with a white mane is a DK-only skin.

1 Like

Next thing they will want is enlarged utters. Then Blizz will have to create a Boline Plastic Surgeon in New Dalaran. Do you think New Dalaran could handle the mass stampeed of Taurens to their quiet little retail hub?

Lightforged Draenei got mega shafted when it comes to customization. But yeah I agree the Tauren could use some love.

Correction. Male LF Draenei. Still dumb their hair is relaed to their horns. The girls don’t have that.

1 Like

Nightborne got hit hard too.

2 Likes