SL Real Talk: Tauren Have the Least Customization

Too long have Tauren stood in the shadows of customization!!

I fully support this even though I can’t pay horde anymore. Tauren was my first shaman and I have fond memories of that time.

It is early to judge proposed additions but OP has a point. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Belfs ended up with twice the amount of new customization options.

1 Like

Tauren customization hasn’t been revealed yet…

So there’s no clue as to what they’re getting. Maybe wait for the reveal before you claim they’re ‘not getting enough’.

Honestly?
I’d be happy with NOTHING if they would just fix the stupid Harelip they gave female Tauren.
Cows do not have a :3 face. They have a flat lip. IDK why they gave us a :3 face with the model update.

4 Likes

I’m starting to think there’s truth to this meme.

Wait people can tell if others have inner ear infection? Because of the fever?

You realize it is still in development right? I doubt this is the last we will see of customization updates.

Maybe we have an UDDER lack of customization, but I still look amazing.

3 Likes

I agree with all of these!

Mmmmmmmm… I feel Tunka is more Allied Race territory than customization personally…

1 Like

I want them datamined asap!

…please bliz?

1 Like

You should at least be able to customize whether you’re Angus, Kobe, Wagyu, Grass-Fed, Hormone-Free, etc.

It’s possible not all the new stuff has been datamined. They keep adding onto the list every day.

We know Humans are getting new ethnic faces, but those haven’t been datamined yet. So give it time.

This is why I am not a fan of “allied races”.

If you want “new players” … your character selection screen should have more options like most other mmo’s past 2010.

Character selection is your first interaction with the game (aside from login).

The majority of the allied races should have been customizations to the existing races.

2 Likes

You are totally right, but now after what they did we only option we should have is an update on this interface. All the races options should be available on the same screen.

1 Like

Allied races shouldn’t be locked either. Rep or otherwise.

They should save those “locks” for the heritage armor (or race mount, etc.).

“Hey new players, oh you like those cool modern looking races, yeah you can’t pick those. You need to level a toon to cap, run a bunch of quests, grind a bunch of reps, then either throw away that toon or hope it was a class that you can pay us extra to race change away from”.

1 Like

Tauren need a mohawk.

3 Likes

That’s either a great thing (there’s a ton of options and they’re having a hard time to datamine it all) or a terrible thing (there’s so few if any that they’re not even bothering to show it yet).

My main is a Tauren, I really hope she gets a ton of new cool stuff like Worgens are getting.

1 Like

I would like some Grimtotem, Taunka, and Yaungol customization! With some new classes like mage/warlock/rogue.

2 Likes

Mechatauren? Mechatauren.

3 Likes

Ahem… nightborne

While I do love the Grimtotem, having actual Grimtotem in the Horde would uh. Not make sense. Their whole thing is "Yo, these Orcs are bad news. They’re going to destroy our world and use us as cannon fodder in the process! Screw the Horde >:c "
That being said, I do want some nice Warpaint!

1 Like