Char Customization: What Do We Want?

Nice list. I’d like to add two things.

-For DKs: Red and Green glowing eye options to represent all 3 of their specs.

-The option to have your customizations change when you switch specs similar to transmog.

4 Likes

Additional Chassis Colors (Blue, Green, Red)

Ability to use just the Jaw Piece without eye mods.

5 Likes

I only want 3 things now, unlikely all 3:

1. A smoking emote. LoTRO has this, you pull out a pipe and take a few puffs. Goblins could smoke cigars. It looks rad! But, I understand why it shouldn’t be in WoW.

2. Sidecapes. Based on the bfa concept art, some of us were imagining some wild things would come from wardrobes. Not really.

3./lean. Just lemme be cool, like Flynn.

I wanted quivers but with non spec specific artifact tmogging in shadowlands, I can live with that.

2 Likes

Natural hair colors for humans. Like, actual brown hair that doesn’t have weird reddish tints to it. I am YEARNING for a Merida-styled hair, or something tamer. I just want long curly hair. Please lord Blizzard.

6 Likes

Lean/Muscular Pandaren body option
Big Trolls, I’m talking bout the ones you see commonly among the Drakkari & Amani… they’re already in the game and could use a model update…and also be playable option. not the dire ones.
Chaos Orc/Fel Orcs… red orc with bone spikes sticking out like the ones in TBC, or just a red orc tbh.

boob slider

Moooooo! :cow:

I really like the idea of different idle poses. Some races look a lot better in their attacking or spellcasting idle than they do while standing normally. It adds lots of personality and dynamism! I understand it’s probably a lot of work, though.

One simpler thing I’d like for Pandaren is ear color selection. Some faces have white ears and some have colored ears. Making that a separate toggle would allow a lot more variety!

4 Likes

I’d also like Void/Blood Elves to get the purple eye color currently seen on the elves in Dalaran. It’s so pretty, why keep it as NPC only?

5 Likes

More than 4 face options for females, 5 for males.
Add a face without the harelip, like :] not :3

also:

and:

2 Likes

Give every Alliance race to Horde. Delete the Alliance.

Then the game would reflect the story a little better.
The Horde and the Other races that follow them around sometimes.
I think they’re called “The Allegiance” or something

Emperor’s valor, compatriot.

1 Like

Height and weight customizations! ^^

I dont want to play a giant female draenei!

2 Likes

male night elf need younger faces. Both male and female need better faces.

1 Like

I would want the allied races to not get ignored. I have a Mag’har orc and we got a whole One customization option that’s ported from the normal orc. I would want the allied races to get that level of customization with new faces, eye colors, skin tones and hair.

Make upright undead, add more scaring and damage options, blood elves and other races getting beards and jewelry. All I want is for races to not be ignored for a majority of the expansion.

1 Like

I know a height/weight slider would be great but I don’t think it’s very high on the designer’s to-do list so I’ll focus on the stuff we already have and removing restrictions on them.

All human faces and skintones should be available together, please! Locking certain faces with certain skintones is not a great move.

Dark brown options for hair and eyes for humans, and dark brown eye options for all races!

3c and 4c hair texture options for all races too please.

The “angle/round/heart” face shape options for all races as well.

Separating scar options from faces, like with female night elves, for humans and all other races.

Allowing us to choose each eye color separately so we can pick which eye is blind/which color combo eyes have the blind option.

4 Likes

The ability to customize our underwear. It’s been 15 years and we’ve only had one change of style! Think of the lost fashion opportunities!

Oh, and tattoos. Tattoos for everybody! With lots of new designs! Maybe even ones you unlock… get KT exalted, you get a sailor tattoo, get Highmountain exalted, you get a moose…

3 Likes

For both Draenei and Lightforged: Skin options that aren’t so veiny they’re hard to look at, please… I love Draenei but I just can’t play them because they look like cracked bricks with how big and veiny they are :pensive:

1 Like

WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED

Worgen: Give us a red mane. Like… We have the red fur with a black mane as an option… Please a red mane.

4 Likes

What i want is more body types. Is cool to have a lot o muscles when you are a warrior or paladin, but mage, priest, warlock could use a less muscular body type. Also female blood elves and void elves are too skinny, would be nice if they could add more muscles to them.

1 Like

Allied Race: Highmountain

I would like to strongly advocate for Highmountain to be allowed access to the standard assortment of horn options, on the basis of the Ironhorn clan. This whole village, as much a part of the Highmountain collective as any, seems exempt from the blessed antlers. It would be one of the easiest ways to expand customization options for this allied race.

1 Like