Tauren Customization Datamined

True but heck they won me over just with the blonde tauren look. That’s really pretty

The face/body paint looks so awesome!!

#hype

I like them, though I’m still like of hoping female Tauren get more than 4 faces.

I know my horde paladin and monk will definitely be getting some of the new markings. Can’t wait to see new hairstyles.

2 Likes

And what’s funny, is they started out with one [or close] in beta when they redid the models, but then got rid of them before release. Was a bit sad, they looked good [or I thought so].

4 Likes

Hopefully they bring it back!.

Cowprints have a lot of potential for tauren moo customization.

2 Likes

Hnetu!, havent’ seen you in a long time! /hug

Love the new tattoos, it looks really good.

I was bored with the game so I quit. I’m back for a bit because FOMO with vision stuff that’ll be going away.

Torghast and these new customizations might keep me around.

<3 you Averyx.

On topic tho, the new tattoos/paints look great. The gold/white for my pally and blue/green for my monk? Momma like.

1 Like

Tauren should also get a jewelry option that puts a bell around their necks.

Funny, my sub just ran out an hour ago and I might not return until SL. But well, have fun in the visions, I got the backpack and it’s pretty cool, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

1 Like

I really like this one in particular:

The red-and-white ones pop out as well.

Those red-and-white ones will look really cool on Tauren Warriors IMO. I’ll definitely be giving my Tauren characters some body and face paints.

2 Likes

Hopefully some horns and hair/facial options are also on the way. Body-paint is alright but I want to see more substantial customization too.

2 Likes

Tauren really should get some mane options. They only have a few horn styles and females only a few faces, new options there would be good. I said earlier some hoof carvings/markings would be cool but that’s so small and insignificant that I never see it happening. Would be cool though.

Would like some more Grimtotem style of warpaints as well. But these ones are super detailed and I love them already.

2 Likes

They do have the least options, along with their AR… more faces would be huge~

Hmmm, could maybe customize hooves with different horse shoes/covers, wouldn’t be very noticeable but would be a way to add some colour even if its just for you to notice.

The warpaint is definitely lovely, I love the yellow.

2 Likes

Those body paint looks amazing & exactly how I would expect them. BUT! The absolute bestest thing is that Male Tauren now have belly buttons. Female tauren always had them even with the older models, so we’ll finally be equal.

I’m getting very excited for this expansion, since customization is one of the big factors in why I play the video game.

1 Like

I feel like giving tauren face and body paints makes high mountain tauren less cool. It’s a moose with face paint which is more appealing and different because tauren don’t have face paint. I won’t unlock them if they are just tauren with antlers and a level 20 boost. Looses the thrill.

2 Likes

Good thing you only need to quest through Highmountain to unlock them in SL eh?

The paints on normal tauren and HM tauren are also quite different. I hope HM tauren get some new stuff along with other Legion ARs after or during mid SL.

They all look the same to me, they are both face paint and come in similar colors.

Although, I really love that umm palamino/blonde fur color.

Here’s a nice addition to tauren.

Corralling other ideas:

• Grimtotem, Yaungol, Feltotem skins because peeps want to be evil cows :hushed:
  • fix the camel-mouth (harelip) on at least one face option for female Tauren
  • better/more age variety

I did like what we saw so far, but honestly i was hoping for a little more other than just war paints… Some new hairstyles or a few more fur color/patterns.
Taurens are the race that have less customization of the original races since pretty much always, which is why I had hoped they’d get a little more attention on this.