Shadowlands non raid content is apparently a minigame for mythic raiders to abuse

or maybe people are just making a mountain out of an anthill

1 Like

you’re legit trolling. no one is making you sit at the back of a bus.

1 Like

That’s hilarious.

There aren’t. Players just want BFA all over again where they’re spoon fed gear for doing things like sitting crosseyed in a Warfront.

1 Like

Why do you have a face now? It is all wrong go back to being a mysterious ‘W’ svp.

When I say mythic gear I mean a item lvl equivalent. Only because with the current system if pvp gear did not go up that high we would probably still have mythic raiders going into pvp and steam rolling people.

Spoonfed decent gear in BFA? Huh? The only time that was the case. if it all, was a super rare titanforge/warforge from a world quest weapon…

1 Like

no self respecting real casual wants this. only people who want handouts. which why even play the game at that point?

God forbid players who play the hardest content in the game, involving 10s of hours to complete, should have better gear. If mythic raiding is such a small percentage then there are only a handful of people you need to worry about. Players like you are the ones who want everything handed to them on a silver plate. Give me a break.

2 Likes

if your end game is WQ WQ gear is your “decent” gear. and it should be below heroic dungeon gear tbh. if you want GOOD gear then man up and do the content you need to do to get it. if you want a pvp set pvp until you save up the currency to get it. want raid gear? raid to get it. want mythic+ trinkets? do mythic+ to get them.

High rated arenas are harder and reward worse gear than killing a scripted boss you can make a bot in Python kill.

1 Like

I don’t think I would call him ignorant , to be honest he makes so many threads like this or ones defending Blizz on locked covenants that I honestly believe it is not about making a point but more about trolling the forums and fueling the flames to start discord among people in here .

It has been around 5 hours since his last post

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-non-raid-content-is-apparently-a-minigame-for-mythic-raiders-to-abuse/699349/146

And he is probably watching all of this laughing knowing full well that at any day he is going to start a string of threads with the opposite opinion and see how far he can go with those.

2 Likes

Warfronts, terrible gear, LFR, terrible gear, heroics and mythics below insane levels, terrible gear, Island Expeditions (did these even give gear? They were so bad Ive only ever done a couple) Visions, also bad, didnt give gear.

Again, the ocasional worldquest titanforge, which was also removed from the game?

PvP vendors for gear: non-existant

Where is this rain of good gear for casuals that I seem to have missed out on in BFA?

You will have that. You just won’t have the best gear because random BGs are the pvp equivalent of LFR.

What else you want?

scroll up a bit and read what i just said to a casual who is actually lazy and expects hand outs. you’re barking up the wrong tree attacking me my dude.

I’ve seen you post many times in this thread. SL will have exactly what you asked for. What more do you want?

Yeah and that happened to me and it played a part in me unsubbing for a majority of the expansion. Also did you forget Benthic gear during Eternal Palace? I only played one patch of the expansion and had bags upon bags full of gear that had literally been thrown my way from doing monotonous content. I literally got a Mythic ilvl piece from doing “Against Overwhelming Odds”. That should NEVER happen.

People apparently pay 15$ a month to do nothing and be rewarded for it. I’m sure they’d love this game.

https://youtu.be/xGTNvZ6Trac?t=340

if you’ve actually read any of my posts you wouldn’t have accused me of wanting BiS without earning it. my BiS in pvp i’ll cap conquest in area for and then enjoy myself in random bgs. my pve set will be normal raid and low mythic+ gear. that is MY BiS. BiS is not universal. it is entirely dependent on the content you do. i want my BiS and have every intention of doing the content i’ll need to to earn it.

i play a phone game called afk arena that hands out stuff just for afking. i wouldn’t pay for it though. XD

They should add an invisible aura to all items (Except quest/WQ items) that nerfs their stats by 50% outside of the content where they are dropped and keep world drops scaled to below normal dungeons.