Shadowlands non raid content is apparently a minigame for mythic raiders to abuse

I feel bad for anyone who buys into these threads…

8 Likes

He’s a troll and purposely starts flame wars. Repeatedly. Honestly not sure why he hasn’t been banned at this point. He ignores anyone who actually defeats his logic, repeatedly posts disinformation, and castigates anyone who simply disagrees as having some form of inadequacy problem.

5 Likes

Due to it being forced onto them for character progression, yes, that’s how “forcing” people to do things works.

If you want to be below 500k subs AND piss off investors, sure.

5 Likes

Fairly sure those 3IL difference isn’t going to double anyone’s damage.

2 Likes

He doesn’t even understand torghast which makes it even funnier.

3 Likes

16-23ilvl difference m8, its 3 below heroic

Nah im confident people like you are the minority. You are something beyond casual. You are not a person who can be pleased so they should just abandon your mentality and focus on people who want to play the game

1 Like

Cool. I mythic raid on a 4 hour per week schedule. So I guess we have a path for casuals to get end-game loot and CE.

We’re done then yes?

1 Like

Ignoring the weekly chest?

1 Like

Him and his alt Shiyo both seem to have a tenuous grasp over the entire situation tbh

1 Like

I find this interesting. You point to FFXIV as a place doing it right, yet you’ve conceded that you either do Savage, or do the 24 man to get the items to be able to upgrade to max ilevel in that game. If you don’t want to raid there either, you aren’t max ilevel right? (If you want to argue the Alliance raid isn’t a raid, it’s no different than arguing that LFR isn’t raiding either).

2 Likes

Just…stop. Please…

3 Likes

This is Ralph we’re talking about. Obviously he’s going to ignore the 226 gear from mythic+.

2 Likes

His whole persona is raging about high-end players and then when faced with a good point he just ignores that person and keeps ranting.

He flip flops from Blizzard hater to Ion’s #1 Fan. I just wonder where he’ll go to next.

1 Like

And from rated PvP…

Though to be fair, as I’ve said before… PvP really should just be separate.

3 Likes

He has a point.

Why does the hardest content reward the best gear?? Clearly they need that mythic loot to do their WQs and AFK in org

1 Like

The funny thing is that there are people who seriously believe that. I was told the other day by some other user that Mythic Raids shouldn’t reward the best loot, but reward the best loot the fastest out of the other options.

Like that makes any kind of sense.

There’s just no world that you can say that Torghast, Visions, or whatever, are as difficult as Mythic Raids.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be shocked if your right then the first patch drops fixing all those mistakes they made.

Lol wut they removed all gear drops from Torghast really? if so im loseing interesting faster then BFA soon lol!

Come on say it with me. Randomized chests are not progression. Is the lottery considered career progression? No.

Raiders have a clear path to gear - they kill bosses, eventually they will get their loot. And hell, they even get a weekly chest at the end of every week. What do people that focus on M+ get? Nothing. Gear worse than heroic raid. It’s a joke. But it’s okay, there’s a weekly gamble to see if I get an upgrade.

4 Likes