Shadowlands non raid content is apparently a minigame for mythic raiders to abuse

FFXIV gives you raid gear without raiding and is more successful and well liked than BFA.

1 Like

No other content has that upgrade system. RNG is the name of the game in WoW (also gj on the M+ man!)

You can actually upgrade your covenant gear and conduits without raiding.

reasons why ff14 sucks #314

4 Likes

I like how you people go FFXIV a franchise is better then BfA an expansion .

So how successful is FFXIV a mmo franchise compared to World of Warcraft an other mmo franchise over all and that is even including BfA?

1 Like

You keep saying this with zero proof. Prove it or stop saying it.

4 Likes

Every time i see one of your threads, Only boosts how much I think you really do seem you’d enjoy playing clicker games more.

Depending on the difficulty of keys in shadowlands, I would say the solution is really, really simple.

Let’s say it was the same difficulty as bfa. Since they have lowered the drops to one per dungeon, per key, I would say a 20 should grant the group one mythic item level piece of gear. A 25 should grant you the end of mythic raid item level gear. A 25 is without question more individually demanding and difficult than any mythic raid boss, especially early in a tier

1 Like

BFA is one of the most hated WoW expansions to date, while ex-WoW players absolutely love FFXIV.

Very weird.

1 Like

I think Torghast is a test the waters for more flexible dungeons. You can’t find a tank?. No problem 4 dps and a healer can do it, albeit it will be more difficult.

It would also extend the lifespan of dungeons by making them more random.

1 Like

Hated every moment of it. Hello kitty island adventure of MMOs.

1 Like

Remember months ago when Ralph was spammimg this forum saying SHADOWLANDS HAS ALL THE RIGHT CHANGES NO MORE ELITIST RAIDERS THE DEVS DONT WANT THEM ANYMORE

and we told him (because we had beta) he was wrong but he still spammed this place every day?

Nice.

5 Likes

Ex-WoW players are busy with classic or private servers.

Its a gear progression game.

You get better gear.

You are progressing.

1 Like

The “only raiders need raid level gear” chuds never like it when it is suggested that raid gear only functions when in a raid instance.

Hypocrites want one activity’s gear to be good at everything, but only the activity called raiding.

But hey, that has been WoW since the beginning. Why would I expect change now?

3 Likes

Take a look at my armory. Not one single raid during BFA. I think raids should award the best gear.

1 Like

Im fine with your LFR gear working everywhere. Want better gear do harder content. Dont expect handouts

1 Like

Lmao. All that trash talking sure backfired huh ralf

1 Like

Having gear only work in their specific content type would be disastrous for the casual player base.

There’s a difference between hard content that’s meaningfully challenging and content where the difficulty is coordinating a square dance between 20 people. Raiding is trash.

1 Like