Shadowlands non raid content is apparently a minigame for mythic raiders to abuse

Sorry Ralph but if your not willing to do the highest content then you don’t deserve the highest level of gear as rewards. Its as simple as all that. Get over it.

8 Likes

Wonder which of Ralph’s alts is in here stirring the pot to keep things going.

3 Likes

Learn the difference between led and lead and you might actually get some traction for your ideas.

1 Like

though you were going to play Star Wars Ralph? was really really crossing my fingers for that dang it

9 Likes

my only complaint would be that PvP gear should always stomp out PVE gear when it comes to PVP situations. its Arguably harder to beat a good pvper than a NPC PVE mob.

1 Like

I’d argue that comparing the two is only going to lead to confusion because of how different the scenarios are. But yes. PvP gear should be the best gear for PvP.

6 Likes

You could get 2 per day from heroics, and 4 from VoA per week. That’s 18 per week. Tier pieces cost between 60 and 95.

1 Like

Why do you people keep forgetting about pet battlers? We don’t get reward ANY gear from it. That is the biggest travesty of WoW and the most egregious issue in the world as a whole today.

6 Likes

Obviously this needs to be rectified immediately. I propose ilvl 250 gear drop only from pet battles. This is in fact the undisputed hardest content in the game.

4 Likes

We need mythic gear before we can even entertain pet battles

5 Likes

There never has been gear in Torghast. They did gut it though because it used to be like a 4hr full run.

1 Like

That is fine if one doesn’t want to raid for gear but a person that doesn’t want to raid shouldn’t have raid level gear . People like Ralph want high level gear to drop off of stuff like pet battles and that is a hard no from me and I consider myself to be casual.

If a person is a good pvper then should it matter if the person is wearing pvp gear or not? Wouldn’t it be the person’s skill that determines that they are good more then their gear would ?

If they are such a tiny minority, why are you so concerned with how much better they are than you at everything? Just do the best you can and have fun, just like you have been the whole time.

2 Likes

I want proper progression through M+. The best solution would be to give us an upgrade system like we had in MoP. Give us a M+ currency that let’s us upgrade dungeon specific gear - even if it has a weekly cap that only lets us upgrade one piece per week. It’s better than forcing us to mythic raid if we want to be doing +20-25s.

1 Like

What other content has this progression system? And are you doing +20-25s?

i thought that too, sadly racial advantages and in the future covenants will have their hand in this advantage. Also most pvp gear in the day had res to balance on the extreme bonuses that the PVE gear had. At current a person with equal skill will lose to the be pve’er, back in the day it would have been the pve’er losing to the pvp.
Just give pvp’ers the pvp gear they once had so they can take on other pvp’ers, but their pvp gear should be absolutely horrible for pve content as it always was.

1 Like

Yes, I am. I have been all BFA (except s1, lmao) That’s the thing that nothing does. It’s 2020 - I shouldn’t be forced to mythic raid to be competitive in a completely irrelevant form of content.

3 Likes

People are already clearing top levels of Torghast in the current gear offered. The raid isn’t available enough to provide good mythic gear.

2 Likes

To be honest I am fine with an upgrade system like we had in MoP and WoD but I also believe it should not be able to be boosted to the level of max level gear.

Upgrades should cap imo at least 5 ilvls below the tier above them so say lfr would cap 5 below normal, normal 5 below heroic ect ect.

Matter of fact when the whole issue of TF going away came up one of the things I was in support of was bringing the valor upgrades back.