Seasonal Gala: Hiatus

Come enjoy a night of spooky entertainment and costumes! The Seasonal Gala: :jack_o_lantern: Autumn Edition is coming around! We’ll have entertainers, food and even a vendors hall! Not to mention a plug.dj with pre-selected songs to ensure a night of fun!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544465106478825482/875936531221729280/image0.png

We will have a raffle that you can enter to win! (You must be present to win this!)

If you’re interested in grabbing one of those vendor slots, or entertainer slots please don’t hesitate to let me know! We also have a discord channel if you’re interested in updates or would like to help out in any way!

:jack_o_lantern: What: Seasonal Gala: Autumn :jack_o_lantern:

:jack_o_lantern: When: October 29, 2021 @ 5:30 PM SERVER time! :jack_o_lantern:

:jack_o_lantern: Location: Mistfall Village, Vale of Eternal Blossoms (Pre-BFA) :jack_o_lantern:

This event is also Sponsored by Firebrand Trust :fire: Check them out!

11 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out, Sylas! I’m sure this one will be as fabulous as the last. Just like you ^^

2 Likes

I’ll add this event to the LFRP community calendar.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to attend the event! Always had positive interactions with Syl, I’m sure anyone and everyone will walk away with having not regretted attending this event. Pop your head in and make some friends or have a few nice interactions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only wish my Formal Flower™ could be a blue variant for this Gala. It’s gonna be fun!

2 Likes

Ho ho Hello!!
So excited to be a part of this, perhaps keep an eye out for Greatfather Winter…:santa:!

3 Likes

:snowman: :snowflake: I’m super excited for this event! I mean…that’s probably because I’m hosting it…but still! :snowflake:

3 Likes

This isn’t really Soliah’s type of event - she’s a bit too quiet and vaguely introverted for this sort of social gathering.

Now that I’ve said that, I want you to understand that I’m tempted to go anyway because I’ve enjoyed every one of Sylas’ events I’ve been to so far! If this is even remotely something you think you might enjoy, you definitely will.

4 Likes

Five days from now and I found out last night that a feature performance was the Midnight Circus!

2 Likes

We have some really amazing prizes being given away for this! You won’t wanna miss it!

3 Likes

Very excited for tonight!

3 Likes

Hey! Looks like something’s up with your images. Just giving you a heads up!

2 Likes

Wait, damn, I MISSED IT! I’m sorry y’all, Christmas shopping kept me away. ;_;

2 Likes

Twas a delightful evening. If you enjoyed this one or missed it, I suggest you keep an eye out for the Spring Gala in a few months :slight_smile:

Good work, Sylas and all the entertainers/vendors!

2 Likes

Whoa! Updated thread! Look at that! It’s all pink now! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

:cherry_blossom: I’m pretty excited about this seasons!

2 Likes

Location scouted and approved! Woo!!

2 Likes

Hey! Here’s a bump to my own thread! I’m looking for vendors and entertainment! If your interested let me know!

2 Likes

Part galas have been amazing fun.

2 Likes