[H]< Firebrand Trust > Is Hiring!

That’s right! Firebrand Trust is looking for new people! All classes, all races!

>>APPLY TODAY!<<

:question: So what is Firebrand Trust?

We're a Horde heavy roleplaying guild. We regularly get together to run character driven roleplay events that cover a wide range of themes, all as part of Firebrand Trust's ongoing efforts to grow and expand in pursuit of profit!

:question: What makes Firebrand Trust stand out?

We really do put the RP first!

:question: Who’s in Firebrand Trust?

We're more diverse than you think. We're not *just* for Goblins!

:question:What does one do in Firebrand Trust?

A little bit of everything, and a lot of it!

[quote]
Seeing as we’re a roleplaying guild, most of our activities revolve around scheduled roleplay events! We hold several a week, ranging between meetings and events run by officers and those created and run by various members. The nature of these events can vary wildly. Some are social. Others are more about exploration and research. Others still are focus on action and combat.

We also host regular events that are open to guild members and friends. These include pub nights, IC movie screenings, fighting tournaments, and even the occasional night of Jackbox games!

And finally, we have server events that we help host and participate in. We’ve a history of working closely with the Gilded Market, the Horde Guild Faire, the Seasonal Gala, and other such events. We’re always looking to get involved with the greater RP community!

While we do occasionally group up to raid, engage in PvP, or run old instances for mogs and collectables, content is far from our focus.

:question:How’s all this organized?

We've got branches!

:question:Sounds great! How do I join?

Super easy! Barely an inconvenience!
4 Likes

This Monday I will be hosting our monthly Firebrand Fighting Tournament! For over two years running we’ve held our knock down drag out fights over the best prize a goblin could ask for, GOLD!

3 Likes

I hope everyone’s enjoying their holiday weekend and patch 9.1! This week, we’ve got a lot of meetings involving employees and officers planned after which we’ll start implementing parts of a new multi-branch storyline we’ve been cooking up!

Firebrand Trust out here is running me ragged! I’m just so busy with all these personal projects that employees are doing.

Tomorrow there’s construction of a submarine that I’m overseeing, in a week we are doing field research on an Azerite Alchemist stone, and later on there’s this weird white rock we found during a patrol around Firebrand grounds.

So much to do, yet so little time to do it all.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a guild to join, Firebrand Trust is definitely one you should consider! They’re very active, have a great network of people, and are always willing to do new things! :fire:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the bump, Sylas!
Today, were taking the first guild picture in… I don’t remember how long. Wish you were in it!

1 Like

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Grehda, here!

If ya ain’t already a member ah tha Firebrand Trust, first of all, what’re ya waitin’ fa’?! There isn’t a better time tah get involved than in tha present! We have events happening all this week, including our FT New Hire Orientation! It’s tha best way tah get a feel for tha FT environment and meet tha people helpin’ make this ship run on time!

We also have the Gilded Market happenin’ this week, where yours truly will be runnin’ a booth and showin’ off tha wares in the Firebrand Trust Catalog! So, if anythin’, come check out tha booth an’ see what we got tah offer! Maybe, it’ll help ya get over tha hump and actually get applyin’!

Consider us if ya wantin’ tah get involved with a company and, even if ya don’t, have a great rest ah tha week!

1 Like

Firebrand’s Research branch is up and running again!

Tonight we’re going out to an Impossible Island to help one of our members with an Alchemical mystery!

1 Like

Another fun night at the Gilded Market come and gone. I’m looking forward to the next one, especially now that it’s returning to Uldum. Goodbye snow, hello sun!

This next week is just as busy. Our new Security branch manager has just returned from a long expedition and they’ve made a lot of discoveries. But first, we’re going to be putting the new submarine R&D cooked up to the test so we can meet with some Tortollans. And we’ll be preparing all week for the great hunt event that’ll occupy much of the end of the month!

If you want to check us out, we’ll be recruiting in the Drag this evening alongside several other guilds as part of the WrA Horde Guild Faire!

1 Like

The worlds best engineer made a submarine for Firebrand Trust and tonight we test its limits out! Come join us in a underwater adventure, and that’s ok but the true thing is you may be able to hang out with me!

1 Like

Just another boring day here at Firebrand.

We only lost the Research Department’s meeting room to a bunch of sprouting thorny vines that came out of a bone. We’ll get it back soon enough…just don’t mind the thorny vines peeking from the door.

2 Likes

Things are definitely crappy right now, and a lot of us are taking justifiable breaks from the game, but Firebrand as a whole remains as committed as ever to its stated goals of supporting RP and the in-game community! This week, we’re mostly helping with the Great Hunt and trying to lighten the mood with a bit more Discord and some third party games in between.

Another week at Firebrand is coming to a close! With the Great Hunt wrapping up tomorrow that leaves us looking forward to Teka’s movie night this weekend and the monthly Firebrand Tournament on monday!

1 Like

It’s been a quiet week, here at Firebrand Hall. As head of our “Security” branch (and really the only git in said branch responsible for any routine guarding) I’m sort of grateful for that. Usually we’ve got the calendar crammed with things to do. People’s personal projects that we rally together to facilitate, in hopes it’ll be a good investment for the company. Operations by our Research branch to find lost secrets or test new magical techniques. Ventures to broker new partnerships with Commerce. Deadly forays to secure new assets for the company, with my folks here in Firebrand Security.

With this big bloody Tournament thing going on, a lot of us have taken the initiative to just… rest, a little. Boy, am I grateful for it. We’re a community as much as a company, and it’s restorative to walk idly around campus with me claws in me pockets and know that the little budding families are safe to enjoy the peace, or for coworkers to gather as friends and cut up at the fighting pit, or head to Orgrimmar to meet for a drink.

I have had bad days, and bad WEEKS working with Firebrand. But I don’t think you could pay me to be anywhere else right now. … That ain’t a remark on me salary, either. It’s good, but it ain’t what I’m here for. Come give us a look, check the top posting and consider applying. Much like the Shadowlands, every soul has a home here. And unlike the Shadowlands, you have a very low chance of getting tortured. Like, very low. I can’t legally say “none” but damn if it ain’t close.

1 Like

Firebrand Trust has only been respectful and of kind mind from what I have seen! Continued support from the friends here at Hand of Algalon!

2 Likes

Decisions decisions. Either plan for the weeks worth of events that we have planned…or go to the Tournament of Ages…

Fel, I hate having to make such tough choices…

1 Like

Okay, Sunday’s come and gone!

We’re back to work this week; starting with a session of playing with portals, followed by an ‘acquisition’ job in Uldum. Both being spearheaded by staff in our Research department!

1 Like

A nice lazy Sunday before a busy, busy week of Firebrand goings on! Teka can’t wait to get all sorts of involved with the different things this week!

1 Like

Another week coming to a close here soon!

We managed to successfully “Aquire” a Venture Co siege engine, along with defending a small group of settlers from scourge as hired mercenaries.

I’ve got one too many bandages now wrapped around me, but at least we’ve made it through another day.

1 Like

Tonight Firebrand staff are on the hunt for the final piece of a treasure in Uldum as part of the grand finale of an employee’s storyline! We also took our new medical wagon out for a spin and tested some of it’s new features… which seemed to have caused need for even more more medical attention. Fortunately, we have a medical wagon for that!