Seasonal Gala: Hiatus

Hey all! I’ve started advertising for this event! If you’re interested in being part of the vendors or the entertainment let me know!!

Out of curiosity - since it’s being held in a neutral location, why is it listed as a Horde-only event?

1 Like

I don’t have the time to manage a neutral faction event. :slight_smile: I do most of the prep by myself with some help from some guildies.

Plus I offer prizes and I don’t want to figure out how to get those prizes to the Alliance attendees. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Makes sense. It would add a whole other level to effective management.

1 Like

Exactly :slight_smile: But who knows, maybe in the future I’ll look into it!

1 Like

A Spring Gala! How exciting! Surreal will add to the Sunreaver social calendar right away.

2 Likes

The Spring Gala is this Thursday. That’s practically the day after the day after tomorrow!

Hope to see you all there!

That’s so good to hear! Tell Axi I said hi! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:bouquet::rose::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::tulip: Who’s ready for Spring?!

1 Like

Today!! Oh my gosh! I’m so excited to see everyone’s pretty dresses and tuxes or whatever you choose to wear!

2 Likes

Can’t wait! Like seriously… getting a little anxious now.

1 Like

I know right? Tell me about it! This month has been a whirlwind and I’m a little worried I didn’t do enough advertising!

Excited to be there!

Who’s excited?! I’m excited!! :jack_o_lantern: We have a bunch of cool things coming this season!~

Hey look at that! We have a location now! :smiley:

2 Likes

We have a bunch of really fun things planned for this season’s gala! I look forward to seeing you all again!

1 Like