Season of Mastery Realms Closing Soon -- Transfers Available

With weekly maintenance today, February 14, 2023, we are beginning the closure of Season of Mastery realms.

With weekly maintenance next week (Tuesday, February 21 in this region), all Season of Mastery realms will become available for your character list only. Characters will no longer be able to enter the game world itself at all.

After that time, you will still be able to access the character selection screen on your Season of Mastery realm and initiate free transfers to Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic via the Free Character Transfer option in the Shop Menu.

If you have not yet done so, you must log in and clear your mailbox and end any auctions you may have before February 21. You must also disband your guild if you are a guild leader. Free Character Transfers cannot be performed on characters that have active auctions, mail, or are guild leaders.

Season of Mastery realms will be available in this state for at least 3 months to allow anyone who wishes to transfer their characters the opportunity to do so before the characters become unavailable permanently.

We strongly encourage you to take advantage of Free Character Transfers within the next seven days, while you still have the ability to enter the game world.

Thank you very much for participating in Season of Mastery!

76 Likes

SoM 2 announcement would be awesome :slight_smile:

51 Likes

I agree =)

12 Likes

SoM 2 please <3

30 Likes

SOM 2 THO

/10char

14 Likes

Yeah that’s great but, can we please get SOME SORT OF HINT FOR SOM 2 PLEASE

14 Likes

It’s been four month + of hope for SOM 2 its killing us

7 Likes

SOM2 when though?

7 Likes

Fresh please

11 Likes

Thank you for the clarification! Greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Please please please give us fresh

10 Likes

giving the bots a few more days i guess

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect anything until after those 3 months when SoM servers are completely shut down, character screen and all.

3 Likes

SoM 2 please

4 Likes

Fresh / SOM2 when? :smiley:

7 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

It’s hilarious that they keep pushing the closing date back.
Also waiting for SOM2.

3 Likes

SoM2 when?

3 Likes

som when??

3 Likes