Please help, Can't transfer from SOM to ERA because mail never arrived for me to delete

Now that SOM servers are closed I can’t log in to delete the mail on this toon. I want to transfer to ERA Whitemane but the game says I need to clear mail from my mailbox, which is now impossible. Please fix this ASAP, I’m sure lots of people will have this happen to them now. My character is now unplayable, and it will be unplayable forever unless this is fixed.

There is nothing to fix, unfortunately. There was an announcement about this:

You could try a ticket, but there’s nothing anyone here can really do. If you have feedback, I’d post it in that thread over there or start a new one in that forum.

3 Likes

The mail will expire after a month, so it will eventually fix itself. As Sendryn noted, you’ll want to wait on your ticket. A Game Master may be able to help clear the mail out early.

9 Likes

Thanks for replying to this topic blue. I was leveling this hunter last night and am pretty sure I deleted all mail. Maybe ingame quest mail?

That’s what it looks like to me. A Game Master should be able to clear it out though, just leave your ticket open. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes