Scrap Seasons NOW

Same, although our guilds main tank lost them all once and the guy who ganked him and then trash-talked all over the realm discord. It was funny. The most memorable one for me was having a warlock dot me when I hearthed after getting a songflower, he didn’t death coil but maybe he was playing and didn’t mean to kill.

Mostly getting the buffs was just about looking out and grouping up.

In my opinion, all of this did add an element to the game especially wpvp with known “villain” players and guilds. It also added to server communities. People can say what they want all-day but I really do think all of this makes the game more fun.

5 Likes

world buffs was literally the only thing that made vanilla raiding kinda fun

noone wants to go through molten bore the 900th time without them

5 Likes

You’re talking about vanilla. Classic is different .

3 Likes

Seasons was a huge mistake, very lazy. With the time from classic, tbc and WOTLK you would think you would have classic + soon. I will be very surprised if classic + isnt on the horizon.

1 Like

I’d love a fresh server to play on. I just started a new mage in classic last night!

Also, I haven’t been playing classic at all lately. What exactly is mastery and why are those servers locked to me even though I had characters on classic?

3 Likes

They’re locked for everyone. The season is over. If you had characters there you can still transfer them off. Info here,

Your classic characters continued on to TBC/wrath if you didn’t request cloning them to Era servers. They were never sent to the seasonal servers.

2 Likes

Then it would just be another SOM though, because that was a feature changed in SOM…

2 Likes

Frosstfire has a hard time accepting he would either need to play a “somechanges” form of the game or play Classic Era with scary world buffs

2 Likes

I never got peoples obsession with them. I am definitely someone who enjoys slower RPGs and I get the like…“it breaks the game”, but the bosses are gonna die anyway, who cares if someone kills them faster than you. Its not like they get better loot.

Now if they were able to be used in an exploitive manner that allowed access to better loot because say the boss isnt killable without them due to lack of skill or something then sure…take them out, but thats not what happens with world buffs. There is no extra reward or player power outside of bragging rights.

2 Likes

World buffs are bad for the game and if you like them you are bad.

I would play a original 2019 classic fresh 100%. I don’t care about seasons. Just give us 2019 fresh on the same timeline and just repeat it. I don’t mind if they do a trilogy repeat if they want to recycle the original 3, but no more weird seasonal changes crap.

4 Likes

Troll in the dungeon.

2 Likes

They only reason people like WBs is because it makes their damage bigger. That’s it.

You just lie and say you like them because they make you go into the world.

Stop lying. It’s pathetic. No one believes you. You just want WBs for more damage.

You don’t need more damage. Your char does enough damage without WBs to clear all content.

Get over it.

Ya…that seems like an appropriate reaction to what I said. I’m just glad toxic people like you are the minority and usually only on these forums.

I cant imagine thinking world buffs were immoral or something rofl.

5 Likes

He’s an NPC on the forums tbh no one takes him seriously

3 Likes

They make people annoying and toxic in game. WBs objectively ruin the game.

You would see this if you weren’t already an annoying and insufferable person in real life.

1 Like

Wow lol…you are claiming to have met me IRL now too and attacking my personality. This is some real internet basement dweller behavior.

You are being annoying and toxic OUT of the game right now lol. I cant imagine what actually playing with you IN GAME is like lol.

Probably a rant about morality in a video game about killing pixel bosses lmao.

3 Likes

LUL you are just like every other WB enjoyer so I made a generalization about you. I don’t need to meet you to know how you are.

All WB enjoyers are toxic, elitest, and annoying.

This is exactly how you are coming off but you do you lol. I will continue to enjoy this video game and not try to take moral stances on issues in it.

2 Likes

So your defense is “I know you are but what am I.”

LUL

1 Like