Season of Mastery Realms Closing Soon -- Transfers Available

SoM 2 please

3 Likes

SOM 2 Please!

3 Likes

2 Fresh servers (EU/NA) now and SoM date!! fresh servers will not ruin SoM community numbers.

4 Likes

I like how you let em move to ANY wrath sever but era nope you get one dead sever and the main one i guess the HC people can pay to move to blood sail if they want.

1 Like

You canā€™t transfer a character and also do HC so thatā€™s irrelevant.

It has to be level 1 on Bloodsail to qualify for HC.

meh iā€™d rather have the buff

1 Like

So youā€™re upset that you canā€™t abuse a bug to use a SoM-only buff on Classic era for freeā€¦ is that right?

i guess you are right a buff that say ā€œnever known defeatā€ really is just so OP they would never allow it in a real hardcore world im sure :roll_eyes:

1 Like

SOM 2 Please?!?!

2 Likes

Please open free transfers from SoM servers to Classic Era Bloodsail Buccaneers. Some of us have Soul of Iron characters weā€™d like to play again!

Be nice if Blizzard would communicate more to the classic community fan base about their future intentions for SoM 2, fresh and era.

8 Likes

Canā€™t wait for that next blue post in July

5 Likes

Announce something please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol July. I bet they stay silent about SOM until the next WoW Anniversary.

I wonder if the bots are trying to log in still, we know blizzard didnā€™t do anything about em

1 Like

Blizzard surely hears us by now and will give us SoM2 , right?

ā€¦ right?

Blizzard: Anakin face

2 Likes

SOM should of already restarted for the next season now there trying to put Vanilla stuff in retail to get us back there

2 Likes

Transfers Available, How do I get one?, If I canā€™t log on to my character?

Right after they ban the bots

So I must have mail because I canā€™t transfer my toon. How can I go about moving him with mail? If I canā€™t I guess I am out of luck and done until classic plus or the next som comes, but hopefully my toon is not locked out just because I have 1 unopened mail in the mail box lolā€¦