Season Ended?!

After dealing with the most idiotic compositions, literally smashing my head in over stupidly broken demon hunters and warlocks, after fighting our way through to just maybe hit 1800 rating for the set, with one win away, this happened. Nice one blizzard, way to screw me over. I stayed up all night trying to hit 1800, I swear to the lord almighty, blizzard, that if this is official and not a bug that God will smite you where you stand.

2 Likes

While I hit my goals, I find it absolutely absurd that Blizzard did this. No two week warning, no nothing. My friends who had desires to push but couldn’t due to the holidays thought they’d have time after the new year. Throughout this entire expansion, we haven’t had an off season. It was the season ended, the new season began.

Now we suddenly get an off season with zero warning for the people wanting to push? This is absolutely absurd, inexcusable and terrible showmanship. PvP has been abandoned throughout this entire expansion without so much as a balance patch or a discussion on what’s happening to us, and now people are unfairly robbed of their two week warning that we’ve always been given?

Absolutely disgusting, Blizzard. You make it easier every decision to turn away from this game and not look back. The competitive player base deserves communication.

7 Likes

The longer these issues go on the more it looks like this is some sort of database/server communication issue.

Moment-to-moment gameplay seems to have recovered for a lot of people but anything that updates or pings another server is still having issues. Hopping over zone borders (and thus triggering sharding) lags, looting lags, gbanks lag, auction house lags. The shop is hit or miss and even the PvP UI that is showing us in off-season takes a while before it loads in potential rewards and lets you click brackets.

It’s also just insanely unlikely even with this being Week 26 that they would flip the switch in the middle of the day on New Year’s Eve.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I could be wrong and maybe they decided to screw us over again, but there’s more evidence supporting this being unintentional than a deliberate middle-finger, imo.

meanwhile nobodys at blizzard tonight, all out getting drunk

Blizzard should then make a comment somewhere so we know what’s happening.

2 Likes

Blizzard needs to recall the troops back to the office.

1 Like

no lube, just insertion.

blizzard acting like china more and more everyday.

2 Likes

The people behind blizzard nowadays are morons. The let this ongoing broken class balance go on to what seems to no end. They give us the worst expansion we have seen especially on the pvp side of things, They dont listen to any of the community whatsoever and if a dev happened to read any of these posts he would spit out some bullcrap to keep his salary. Bizzard used to rule the gaming indusrty…now they dont even belong in it.

2 Likes

I had season 3 right up till a couple hours ago but ive had it all day long even capped 2 toonsa n got items from it so I don’t know what the heck happen but something is wrong.

Imagine the humble brag about having no life 🤦🏻😂

2 Likes

Blizzard CS responded to a tweet saying:

The Conquest reward schedule stops at week 25 of the season [Link redacted]. BfA Season 4 will start shortly after the release of our next content update: [Link redacted]

Season started on 10th July, which makes this the 25th week. So yeah, looks like season has ended.

Can you link to this?

ya an actual link ( even if you gotta move a letter so you can post it we can fix that after the fact) just so we can see our selfs

Think Merzouga is pranking us.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/with_replies

BlizzardCS has said no such thing in any replies.

last season the conquest schedule ended as well

they ended up giving a 410 weapon (when 400 was the conq cap) and the another piece before the season actually ended

2 Likes

That says the Conquest Reward not the season ending two different things bud

1 Like

ya im looking at there page now and nothing about the season being ended

season ended= I can nolonger get the reward from the 500 CP like I was… cause the season ended… same system bud