Season Ended?!

Uhh…interesting way to pull a fast one on us Blizz. Happy New Years to you too!

9 Likes

No 2 week warning at all, no one knew that was going to happen? If it legitimately ended I think I think I would definitely say this has been one of the worst years of disappointments from me towards blizzard

31 Likes

My ratings are greyed out? I cannot que right now. can anyone confirm?

100% agree. Been a lot of disappointment with Blizz this year. Getting kinda sick of it all lol.

1 Like

I was legit about to hit 2400 on my mage and get the tabard if I knew it was ending today I would have qued yesterday, No two week notice. If this is real blizzard you really like to show HOW much you don’t care about pvpers. Do they want more people to quit?

1 Like

RIP my 2400 if this is true.

This is the secret patch where they finally remove arena like they’ve always wanted to. They had hope this season would “organically” kill it. But now they’ve been forced to take drastic measures. GG blizz, well played.

2 Likes

If it actually ended that’s also it to my R1 streak too xD, 0 hunters in NA getting R1 hehehehe, shoulda sat rating apparently but I thought there was still time to play for fun oh well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we get a bluepost from blizzard we need some one to talk to us.

In a Wowhead post I had read awhile back that both the PvP and M+ season would be starting with the release of the next tier (2 weeks from now) but I also can’t find anything official posted about that

It’s official. Blizz actually hates PvPer’s.

3 Likes

Damn, just wanted to try get my rbg title from season 9. Cheers c*nts

The 27 previous arena seasons had a 2 week warning, and since legion we’ve had a 3 week warning before the end

4 Likes

There goes my 2400 is this is actually happening…

1 Like

It actually says that S4 will be starting starting shortly after the release of the patch. You can find the post on front page of mmo champion.

3 Likes

imgur. com/a/gNVNF6h

Game is getting DDoS, blizz maybe shut down everything maybe?

1 Like

No one ever asked for an off season no pvper wants an off season it doesn’t provide anything for what people pvp for. On top of that with out a notice ruins peoples glad streaks r1 streaks. So blizzard if you care about pvpers fix this issue.

Is it actually over or is it the ddos?

1 Like

It’s an NA DDoS, EU still queing.