Season Ended?!

In all honesty this is most likely the case

2 Likes

So you can catchup conquest cap infinitely up until the current last possible conquest cap.

My main had done every conquest cap possible and didn’t get a new conquest cap this week and that was before server went down.

I think Blizzard is inept, but THIS inept, I just can’t believe it. However, this whole x-pack has been one failure after another. So, who knows.

This wouldn’t be the first time it has ended with no warning? Didn’t this happen in legion?

Yeah that’s intended as far as we can tell.

This season had rewards scheduled for 25 weeks and we’re now on week 26.

It’s possible they decided to end the season with that in mind, but I doubt they would choose some weird hour in the middle of the day on New Year’s Eve to do so.

Although it would be hilarious if that’s what they tried to do and that’s what broke everything.

1 Like

Ignore the evidence like the dog you are, mutt. Now down I’ll take you for a walk later with daddy Blizzard.

You sound exactly like the guy that whispers me every time I log onto my worgen trying to get me to screw him. :joy:

4 Likes

as of 3 hours ago it said pvp season 3 it no says pvp season -25 an I haven’t logged out at all today… so over 12+ hours of S3 an out of no where ended ?

It was quickly becoming the longest season of the decade so they hit the eject button.

3 Likes

Too many bears got loose. Blizzard had to suspend the season until they can put them back in their cages.

3 Likes

lol
that’s funny talbyy

1 Like

Playing a worgen, literal cringe and disgust. Although you are male orc and male orc with the new models is also cringe and disgust.

Dude no one decent plays classic, it has no competitive game modes everything is just time gated and bland.

Yeah, he liked to talk dirty like that too.

1 Like

Normally I take people opinions very serious, but Blizzard dogs don’t deserve to have their opinions heard. Sit.

I heard about this legendary technique in an anime. You just got bodied.

4 Likes

Only the elite such as myself can use this technique. Lucky for this dog that I don’t chain him to the fence for the new years.

Get to level 60 and get back to us. Classic is amazing and fun when it comes to leveling but end game is incredibly boring without rated pvp or mythic raiding to seperate the good from the bad. Everyone is equal in classic. Pack of sheep.

I have countless characters at 60 since I have the luxury of having enough money to spend my days doing anything I want. I’m done speaking to you as a lesser being to me, you are lucky even though I’m not your owner I still gave you attention, dog.

You literally sound like a severely overweight neckbeard with zero social skills, unable to appeal to the opposite sex so he seeks dominance on online forums. Get off the forums and stop being a troll, hit the gym and stop being a sad excuse of a man. You pathetic little dograt.

8 Likes