Save enhancement! (pvp)

Still says bloodlust and sated. Looks the same as live to me.

In here to say again for some survivability and counter-play by the enemy MW heals should add a purge-able HoT to help with heals. Enemy can purge since it’s effectively an instant no-brainer by the shaman but that requires the enemy to stop DPS to prevent healing like the shaman has to stop DPS to heal.

In addition, using MW to DPS should provide passive mitigation or absorb for a few seconds after cast. Also purge-able.

I recall playing a Shaman back in the day when I could literally survive anything with MW, wolves, glyphed stoneskin, etc - while that was absurd I don’t think the punishment should remain today for those issues. Don’t need a lot to have some better survivability but what I see so far from folks on Beta seems lackluster, imo.

1 Like

I do like the thought of effectively baking Spectral Recovery’s healing into MSW (3% per 2 seconds lasting 2 seconds per MSW spent). It’s basically a little better than Ysera’s Gift, but purgable/throttled by MSW generation.

Maybe a short term damage reduction buff on using lighting spells with MSW while lightning shield is up? I’d kind of prefer if the current resource generation components of each shield was made a passive and shared by all the shields to let each focus on their on hit effects; would make them more flexible.

2 Likes

Let’s bump this bumpin mother bumper right up to the mother bumpin top!!

3 Likes

Bump!

Nice to see people still talking about this and caring.

I was excited for the hope SL would bring and its been nothing but a let down. I cant believe PVP talents havent even changed AT ALL…like really? Are we expected to have Soulbinds/Conduits prop us up? Give me a break

I get frustrated and stop playing for a while and come back hoping things will be better/feel better but its the opposite.

Is there hope fella’s???

5 Likes

Having a resto only Lego to try to prop up our survivability is ridiculous. To have ENH be a spec still hurting from not having another defensive/more passive mitigation is absolutely unreal.

Yet still silence by the Devs on this subject. Its not hard, look at the participation of ENH on ladder. Look at the participation and feedback on ENH in beta. How can their metrics justify such poor survivability? Or is it blatant disregard?

4 Likes

I also dont miss the old spammy totem style 2bh. Spamming totems for every fight was boring to me. just my opinion

2 Likes

Bump bump :neutral_face:

2 Likes

bumping for my boys in blue, always lowest participation.

5 Likes

Bump. I really don’t want to have to re-roll, but one can only handle so much disappointment in a game they pay $60 every expansion for + $180/yr… It’s actually absurd when you think about that.

7 Likes

Agreed it is absurd. The only hope I have is the delay in actual release means they intend to not only fix SL systems, but further balance classes and in such ENH gets the attention it needs and deserves. It seems ridiculous that ENH will once again have another xpac, back to back no less, as unplayable in PvP.

One can only hope though, but I have to admit I doubt Blizzards competency at this point.

2 Likes

Bump bump :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Easy fix for enhancement survivability:

4 Likes

Earth Shield should go back to being Resto only. Bake in the passive damage reduction to lightning shield, and make a DCD talent to replace Earth Shield in the talent tree. Also, make Natures Guardian baseline.

2 Likes

Bump bump bump :neutral_face:

4 Likes

It’s spooky season y’all… bump bump… What was that sound?? Just a bump in the night I suppose…Muahahaha!
Just passing by and bumping this post!! Happy Hallows End!

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump :neutral_face:

2 Likes

bring back maelstrom mana cost reduction pleeaase. and remove gcd from bl. our burst is 3 gcd atm. asc +bl +wf totem. and why is wf totem 1.2 k mana.

6 Likes

This says it all :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Tugging on my heartstrings.

2 Likes