SAS is going back to the basics

You know how that feels now don’tcha? :wink:

I remember seeing you, when I was playing Ally in a community called GG. You were sync’ing Qs with everyone…

Are you a changed man now?

yes they do lol they are completely trash at the game.

No you’re all mine

:rage:

1 Like

Oh shyt! Its Taco Tuesday! Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

SHE Does sync ques now

https://imgur.com/a/gA9PqFj

1 Like

Poor lil feller thinks he has any value…thats cute. No you cuddle up with your cuddle buddy …you two make a great couple…truly. I’m sure Cinco will embrace you into the new community with open arms. SS seems like a perfect name for the s#@! show. At any rate back to the harmony that is without the toxic people gl with it all

2 Likes

Yes, he’s reformed and an upstanding citizen of Stormwind by scrubbing the blood off the AH steps of my cousin (rogue). His probation and community service ends in three hours, three minutes and three seconds… Then we’re looking at putting him back into the stocks if he doesn’t get any softer (Preferred Alliance Traits) :wink:

He’s a great cuddler ill have you know.

The basics of not exploiting to get 40 people in a BG when its been restricted to 5 for a decade?

1 Like

The tears are huge with this one, almost 20 years premades have been a thing… 2004 til 2023…

I guess? I do epics for a day to get full honor gear and I think I’ve only run in to < 10 pre-mades in epics since they added the restrictions. But I guess if I were stuck in the 1600s I’d be enticed to exploit in to full pre-mades too. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

huh dint kno that witch ebgs were people exploiting to bring a raid into past the party cap in 2004?

1 Like

Not just there, the term “premade” has been around since day one of any BG.

1. thread is about q sync exploit premaders

2. wut bg came out in 2004? u gav that date not me

1 Like

The first bgs were warsong gulch and arathi basin followed by av later in the same expansion

funny how you dropped/killed sas to play with ppl who say /talk like this , you can nuke the server but i have the SS girly .

https://imgur.com/a/ETaQ5td

8 Likes

I guess cinco is fine with gaming with men who make jokes about assault. Sad

11 Likes

It was actually Warsong and AV together…then AB.

But they’d need a tool to Prune the Leaders as well … Yes ?