SAS is going back to the basics

I can count the pixels on this.

I haven’t even really got into it, it just “happens to be on the radio” among my clique.

Does this when your new community harasses people and spam whispers kill yourself and goes out of there way to cause drama. we can hold you personally accountable???

2 Likes

Which community does that?

1 Like

Nah, football is doo doo. IT’S HOCKEY SEAAAAAASON!!! :smiley:

Drop the Puck It’s Time to Gooooo!

2 Likes

SaS did lol

1 Like

Well, I had originally thought that I would “restructure” SAS. Unfortunately, that wasn’t going to be possible. Because of the behavior of some people, it felt tainted. So very far from what I wanted it to be. It was not an easy decision to shut it down, but I thought it was for the best. I apologize to those who it displaced. It was not my intention to abandon you all.
I’m glad that other communities were able to take you all in. Thank you to those communities for opening your doors. Let me clear something up, though. AVM was not just recently created. Meso started that community right after he was kicked from WGE…before I even made SAS. All he did was dust off his old failed community. It’s not quite the refuge that some of you seem to think it is. It was just convenient.
Anyway, I took a few weeks off. It was really nice not to have to deal with any of the drama. In retrospect though, I think I should have shut SAS discord down as well. It got unbelievably toxic from what I heard. I actually didn’t bother to read most of it. Doesn’t really matter, it is gone now.
Also, I find it amusing that some of you feel like you can speak for me or know what my motives are. I am not nearly as nefarious as some of you make me out to be. So, let me clarify a few things. Yes, I have an alliance alt. Yes, I joined in some a bg or two. However, if you were there you would have noticed that I didn’t actually fight any former SAS members at all. Please get your facts straight before you spout a bunch of !%#@ about me farming my own community.
Since then, I have faction-changed my main toon. I know, scandalous, right? I did this because the alt that I had on Alliance was just awful. I couldn’t stand it. This change isn’t necessarily permanent. I just enjoy doing bg’s with the toon that I know best & that I am comfortable with.
With all that being said, I just wanted to give an update. I have started a new community. It is simply named Savage Slayers. It is cross-faction. I’m not doing any countdowns or anything at the moment. I’m not ready to deal with all that just yet. For now, it is just going to be somewhere that people can come together. If you have problems with anyone, I ask that you either squash it or please don’t apply. I absolutely refuse to put up with any toxic shenanigans. Period. I will be strongly enforcing the “If you can’t be positive, then at least be quiet” rule.

5 Likes

Do you plan to do sync queues in the future?

1 Like

BSG 3??? Cool

Cinco, I just want to let you know that me and my boy Plum tried our best to keep that Discord as civil as possible and I think we accomplished it.

Ty.

Yes they were the cute couple in the corner…all cuddly totally behaving themselves…they are a cute couple :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I for one cannot wait to fight against the SS.

6 Likes

:cow2: :dash: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de:

The name Cinco was taken when transferring to Alliance. They had to settle on the name Schicklegruber

3 Likes

That’s an unfortunate abbreviation.

I guess players on the other team can RP as the Allies.

Cinco… ignore the trolls. You do you and stay in company with people you trust and enjoy playing with. See you in the EPICS =)

2 Likes

Birria tacos #1 prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Don’t be jealous… There’s enough of me for you too…

1 Like

My favorite is Adobada with everything… try it. It will change your world.

1 Like

Do people on these forums literally need to premade to function in bgs?

They are making getting kicked from a community sound like being out on the streets lmao.