Runed Crests; how many did you get?

Ahh ok i wasnt sure haha, thanks!!

Delves are an optional form of content with a separate progression track. Blizzard never said it would be the same vertical progression track that you find in raids or mythic+ dungeons.

The moment delves reward crests in abundance is the moment people will feel forced to run them in order to progress in other forms of content, repeating the same mistake Blizzard made with Torghast.

In short, you’re wrong and you should probably stop talking, OP.

Yeah unfortunately you may be SOL

After not receiving expected rewards, it definitely would’ve been safer to hold the keys.

Delves were advertised as standalone progression.

You’re confidently incorrect, and willfully ignorant.

My big issue with that is why even reward 616 from delves then?

Im not arguing for its removal btw. Its just incredibly weird that you can get this gear from a delve but not be able to fully upgrade it.

Just seems backwards.

The ignorance is you dishing out insults about not being able to upgrade your welfare gear. Im confident all you’re wanting here is to argue with anyone who counters your point. GLHF upgrading

You don’t have to upgrade it though.

That defeats the purpose of a rpg tho.

Completely agree with this.

I don’t care if it takes 2 weeks to upgrade a piece, but taking until 2027 to upgrade every slot is insane, and the people defending it are nuts.

It’s either a bug, which hasn’t been confirmed, or an arbitrary limit that is entirely too low.

1 Like

17?

i upgraded one piece with it (15) and i got 2 left

guilded harbringer crests though, i only got 6 of those.

This stuff needs to stop with gamers (not directed at you or anyone in particular).

Companies shouldn’t have to put limits on things because people have no self control or think that a game matters more than irl. (I get that M+ and Mythic Raid are a big deal and people core reason for playing, but it’s kind of ridiculous when other things get cut down because of lack of control)

Many people are capped at 2.

Cheers for the answer, though!

How so? You gain better gear doing difficult content, that’s the base of a rpg. I’ve never heard of a definition that included being able to upgrade already obtained pieces.

My assumption is they disnt want people to fully upgrade it just yet.

My hope is that after tomorrow it will be a non-issue and delvers can fully upgrade their gear from delves alone.

Then they really should have communicated this, and not capped it at 2 imo.

I hope you’re right, but anyone who used keys this week would lose out.

YES they were and for the solo players. Full stop.

1 Like

The difficulty of what your doing isnt the issue. Its the fact that you are rewarding people with an item from a piece of content while they cannot upgrade that gear with said content.

1 Like

I don’t know why there is such a “screw you, got mine” attitude in gaming.

It’s honestly tiring.

(this obviously wasn’t directed at you, but as a thought towards your post)

1 Like

There’s a lot of factors at play but even if that was the case, there’s still a cap to crests themselves. Maybe with the intended crests drop starting tomorrow, you’ll reach cap with the weekly available keys.

And there’s also a cap on Delve Keys, and a cap on Bountiful Delves per day. There’s so many other ways they could have handled this…