Runed Crests; how many did you get?

Yes. And that’s as far as you get to progress based on the difficulty of what you are doing. Other content is harder therefore they progress further.

All hope is not lost though.

If it was “intended” for delves to drop runed crest this week and they are simply bugged. Blizz might correct and mail you crests.

However, if it was “intended” that delves do not drop runed crest this week and were supposed to start next week, then yeah those keys might be RIP.

Maybe you’ll get lucky and get a blue post to clarify.

The delves cap is irrelevant since it’s much higher than the keys themselves.

I meant the Bountiful Delve cap. 4 per day.

It’s 4 a day. 28 a week.

So… have each one even drop 1-2? Or have each key drop 5-10?

That wasn’t my point.

Like if going by the logic you posted, m+ should never under any circumstances reach mythic raiding ilvl. Just do the content.

It doesn’t really hold up. Its gotta be the same both ways. Atleast imo.

4 per day, 28 a week. But you can’t get more than 4-8 keys in a week (after you’ve got enough currency saved from doing delves already).

Without keys, bountiful is just for fun.

You realize progression is supposed to last 4-6 months and not one week, right?

I’ve no idea how you reached that conclusion with what I said.

And you missed mine as well. There’s already caps around Bountiful Delves and Keys. Base the Crests around that. Stop adding convoluted systems that don’t work.

I mean you kinda said it right here.

Read my main post. Gearing to 619 will take until 2027.

That’s assuming it’s not a bug and that it doesn’t get changed tomorrow.

Which isn’t what he was defending.

Exaggeration does not help your credibility. Get a free 616 from vault each week, then spend your crests to upgrade them to 619. You’ll be done in 4-5 months, which sounds about right.

The best reasoning i can see is they disnt want people to get the 616 and immediately upgrade it tomorrow.

Hopefully they go back to dropping.

Dude, are you incapable of reading? 2 Crests per week is one upgrade every 7.5 weeks. That’s literally until 2027 to upgrade all 15 items to 619 from 616.

It shouldnt take 4-5 months to upgrade a piece, thats asinine.

In 4-5 months the new tier will be out and said gear will be useless.