Runed harbinger crests from delves

Have yet to see anymore drop since my first level 8 delve. Are you only supposed to get 2??

4 Likes

I have been scouring the web for a clear answer on Crest rewards from delves. I am very interested to hear an answer to this question.

2 Likes

I had the same experience, though, after completing 8 total t8 delves, I have 6 GILDED crests but still only 2 runed.

1 Like

Nope, 2 for the first run and that was it. I think this is an intended stealth nerf. Runed Crests are normally locked behind Heroic raids and M+4-6. Tier 8 Delves are both ridiculously easier in comparison AND can be farmed infinitely. Runed Crests would be too easy to get so I think they put a 2 per week cap on them.

1 Like

I was looking for an answer today after being 42/45 for the Crafting crest, and have concluded i got what my guildies told me is 40 from my one heroic boss kill and 2 from first level 8 delve. After the first level 8 delve there is either some sort of hard to hit rng or shadow cap on the tier 3 crests to stop farming? I got 3 tier 4 crests, the gilded ones, and i assume it was from level 8 delves also. Possibly the same % chance for tier 3 and tier 4 crests to drop from d8? In either case its not efficient, and trying to get 2 heroic bosses down would be a great way to get lots of the crests and also a heroic vault roll next week.

Only one or two of my bountiful T8s today gave any crests, but I don’t have enough chat log to see the first two. The consistency simply isn’t there. If it’s only a chance and we’re already limited to 4 daily, that’s a bit lame. The count’s already pretty low.

2 Likes

I have 8 Runed harbinger crest, no clue where i got them im still trying to complete tier 7 delves. so im totally lost

I have done 9 tier 8 delves this week.

I haven’t gotten a single map.

I have 2 Runed Crests.

1 Like

I have completed 20+ delves @ 8 or above and only received 1 Runed crest.

18 bountiful and one each of 8-11 normal delves completed. 1 was completed in a group the rest solo.

Side note* 1 map drop, 2 Zekvir spawns, and 1/3 of the bountiful chests contained cloaks!

Would really like some clarification on this as well. From what we were originally told tier 8+ delves would award runed crests to upgrade our champion and hero gear from the great vault. Seems like a huge oversight though if you only can get 2 per week, per account from completing them though. Yes I know you can get more from the delve maps but those are major RNG. Would love some clarification from a Blue on this.

1 Like

I’ve used the last few keys that I had to finally give the Tier 8’s a go. My Delves have been pretty weird, the first one I ran never gave me credit to my great vault, but the 4th one bumped the the first two slots to 616 as expected. I’ve heard people say that there are caps on the amount of bountiful delves that spawn a day but that hasn’t seemed to be a thing for me. I have also gotten two crests for the last 4 Teir 8’s I have ran and am now at 8/90 Runed harbinger Crests.

So are tier 8’s supposed to award 2 runed crests or not because I have done two today and got zero, only getting 2 from my first one on Tuesday.

While my brother who did four tier 8’s for the first time got 2 from each one (8/90 total)

Every bountiful t8 delve that I did has gotten me 2 runed crests. So I did 6 between yesterday and today and I have 12 runed crests. That’s pretty low if you are supposed to use these to upgrade the champion gear from the bountiful delves and great vault.

Im having the same experience as this, farming 7 more today to make my 619 belt

I got 16 crests on my alt that ran 8 t8 delves this week. My main that ran like 14 t8 delves and my other character that ran 13 got no runed crests after logging in to them. (ALL BOUNTIFUL)

Same boat for me - I got 2 my first run, but there haven’t been any in the chests since then. I made an in game ticket and got an unhelpful AI response…

Some people are getting retroactive Crests on log-in. I am not one of those people.

I just got 52 upon log in, so I assume they’re rolling them out slowly but surely.

1 Like

Fingers crossed. Some communication would be nice. Haven’t heard a peep on any of this, including the backpay.

I need to know the answer to this right now. I have only done the Norm Raid and have done numerous T8 Delves. I also unlocked T11, but only did T10 once. I logged in today and now I have 35 Runed Harbinger Crests. No idea how I got so many or where they came from.