Runed Crests; how many did you get?

You are meant to if you do at least bountiful 8+. That’s where I got some from anyway.

I believe last 2 bosses normal raid also drop runed.

I get that. Don’t expect to get the same amount doing that one content than someone doing multiple.

I don’t raid.

I have done 25 keys on 8+. I have 2 Runed Crests.

Please don’t tell me how it is, when it isn’t.

That does seem like a bug. I got at least 5 from the bountiful I did.

I just assumed there was a cap because I only got the 2. Not surprised there is a bug or something going on.

Not going to stress about it right now though. I’m sure it’ll get worked out eventually. Or not. New World Aeternum drops at the end of the month, and its not like I wasn’t going to split time between the two games anyway.

So it would be nice if we got some kind of confirmation.

I’m not the only one.

Was that tier 8 delve done bountiful?

Yes, that’s where I used my keys. That’s why I’m 601.

I’ll have to check. I’ve only done 2 of them and didn’t pay attention to the crests drop. Since I’m going to do m+ anyway, I used my limited game time for crafting and weeklies.

If I could post screenshots, I’d send you my stats on delves.

I’ve only gotten two total crests from delves. I’ve done somewhere around 20 tier 8 bountiful delves so far.

Thank you for the response, if you haven’t, you should post in this thread as well.

Are you talking about the crests that aren’t really available until M+ and Mythic raid next week?

You can have 30 if you can down the last 2 bosses in the heroic raid.

These Many: 0

Gilded is the one only available next week. Runed are available right now easily from heroic raid.

Dude you are being very sensitive.

Delves dropping weekly Heroic gear is busted with how easy it is…and you want more? Come on…

No, the ones that are available at the end of normal and all through heroic.

2 per week is a single 3ilvl upgrade on ONE item every 7.5 weeks.

Oh, you’ll be able to get those from M+ next week, and heroic this week.

There is no reason for content as easy as delves to drop them.

They don’t, though.

They give heroic gear once per week, with no way to upgrade them.

I’ll say though, even if it was 10 per dungeon (and 10 is generous due to how fast they are) that’s still only 40 crests a week. Not nearly enough to cap, and only 2 upgrades a week.

You’ll need another source.

Well what im saying is simply speculation.

If runed crests are supposed to be dropping from delve 8-11 and they are not currently…

One could speculate that Blizz turned off the runed crest drops for delves until next Tuesday when m+ also launches.

It wouldnt be fair that delve players got access to runed crest before m+ players do would it?

Of course raid did get access but it was not infinitely farmable like m+ or delves would be.

2 Likes