Runed Crests; how many did you get?

I have 6 after running 12 bountifuls last week including 2 of the special chests. Since I dont m+ and there isnt a reason to do 9+ once you kill the crab dude, Im ok with this. Ill still have a good jump on season 2 when it drops in SIX MONTHS! from now, give or take.

1 Like

Many people are reporting being capped at 2.

Anyone defending a single 3ilvl upgrade at the Item Upgrader every 7.5 weeks is delusional.

I don’t remember saying this at all?

You came in here all angry mad and seem to be taking it out on everyone else when you’re experiencing a bug that we can’t do anything about.

You went off on people about it being a progression path, so people said it’s not equal progression, then you got nasty at them about it, then finally said your issue is the bug with it, but yet you’re mad in your OP over the slow progression.

It seems there’s a lot of miscommunication going on and you’re just getting hostile towards people.

:dracthyr_shrug:

It isn’t a progression path.

What incentive is there to clear delves every week for 7.5 weeks to be able to press “Upgrade Item” once?

But you said it’s a bug. And Jatarri has proven it’s a bug, as they have more Crests.

So why are you making it out as if it’s intentional?

There is no confirmation it’s a bug.

I got 72 runed crests from 4 heroic bosses and other sources.

You’re getting 616 in the vault… first several bosses of heroic raid are only giving 610 in the vault… so you only need to upgrade it once vs 3 times from raid requiring 3 times the crests. For easy solo content.

What is the problem here?

Once per week, and it takes 7.5 weeks to upgrade said item to 619.

You’re defending 2 Runed Crests per week? Do you have any concept of time?

Yet here we are with people who have more Crests than you from the same content.

And apparently my guildie who has also consistently been running 8s has six, as well.

Because they did it earlier in the week, champ.

There might have been a secret cap on delves dropping runed crest for week 1 or simply bugged. (As delves would’ve been the only way to farm runed crest outside of raid since m+ is not available yet)

They are supposed to drop from delves 8-11
Along with heroic raid
And m+4-8

You will also be able to turn carved crest into runed crests when you reach a certain ilvl in every slot, I believe it’s 606 iirc.

At 2 Crests though?

Honestly I’d rather it be zero, it’s far less insulting.

I’d imagine on Tuesday when m+ launches that delves will start dropping runed crests at appropriate levels.

I got like 72 last I checked. I should probably push down more bosses in raid, but I really hate raiding.

1 Like

I’m confused. Now we’re moving more goalposts. I give up.

Have fun being nasty to everyone over a bug we can’t do anything about, I guess.

:mute:

1 Like

It doesn’t explain the arbitrary cap at 2 Crests for many of us. It doesn’t inspire much confidence.

You’ll get all the runed crests staring tomorrow with m+.

You probably weren’t supposed to get any from delves this week but delves have been such a mess it doesn’t surprise me.

They were probably intended to start dropping runed when m+ starts.

1 Like

You know some of us came back for delves and have no interest in m+ right?