#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Maybe they thought we were all chinese? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What we desire is about to be delivered. I can feel it. Positive vibes.

5 Likes

I am with you. Then and only then can we rejoice. They could/should just release server names/types today.

3 Likes

Plox give me an American Link to comfirm RP-PVP server so i can rub it in some snoody face’s. Jk, but seriously if you got the stuff I NEED IT

4 Likes

My hype for Classic was already at an all-time high.
If we can get this confirmed in the next 24 hours it will exceed that hype level by 100x!

4 Likes

We’re gonna get it, I’m sure. I believe in the dream once more thanks to China.

6 Likes

Please, Blizzard. This would, by far, be the ideal server type. You haven’t lived until you’ve been part of an RP PvP raid/warband.

6 Likes

Please blizzard give us RP pvp Server least 1

3 Likes

BLIZZARD listen to the people!
PLEASE GIVE US RP-PVP!
WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT!

4 Likes

Announcement tomorrow boys. This is the moment we’ve been waiting for.

4 Likes

Blizz has already decided one way or the other, but bumping this thread makes me feel better. Here’s hoping we get good news in the next couple days!

7 Likes

Did you miss the China Joy News today? 4PvP 2PvE 1RP 1RPPvP

1 Like

Blizz why do you do this to us?! We need answers!
Mostly kidding, but also kind of not…

1 Like

I’ll withhold judgement Till i see it from the U.S side of the world. Not saying i don’t believe but there’s always room for error.

6 Likes

Blizzard, please! Give us RP-PvP servers. I really don’t see a downside in including a couple of those servers. Now I’m afraid that the people who want to RP will be turned away because the lack of World PvP.

I’m currently on a RP-PvP server, and my guildies are conflicted about joining a RP server and rather be on a PvP server just because they are able to enjoy the gameplay fully.

Blizzard, the only realistic thing I can see about not having a RP-PvP servers is because of a worry that the RP community is a small one and you don’t need two different servers for RPers. But it’ll be smaller BECAUSE RPers are now torn into choosing RP or PvP and I’m sure most want the full gaming experience and will sacrifice RP for PvP which will result in a smaller RP community for Classic WoW.

PLEASE reconsider!

2 Likes

This is good news. I hope this means RP PVP servers for NA. I fully support this community!

1 Like

Congrats. i’m happy you got what you wanted. Enjoy.

13 Likes

It’s been an honor, see you guys on launch!

7 Likes

YESSSS!!!

Thank you so much to all of you for commenting, upvoting, and even those throwing sh¡t at us!! Thanks to @Pintero for making the first post too! (Looking forward to stab that Horde a$$ in the open world)

Cheers everyone and see you on launch day!

7 Likes

LF RPPVP guild.

11 Likes