#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

I’ll be seeing you boys and girls on the RP-PvP realm.

I look forward to fighting alongside or against you all.

4 Likes

We did it! So freaking happy right now. See you all in there!

4 Likes

nice job fellas

see you on the battlefield

6 Likes

Alright thanks everyone for your help, truly i do think we made at least a small difference and without everyone voice this could not be done so i tip my hat to you lads. Let this be Archived for future generations.

14 Likes

Do I see dancing?

/dance

4 Likes

We’re finally done

4 Likes

Now you guys have to show up :stuck_out_tongue:

Gratz to all of you that kept at this thread!

4 Likes

Just heard the news. Happy to see Blizzard saw sense, but it definitely couldn’t have happened without the perseverance of everyone who continually posted in this thread.

Without this thread, Blizzard would never have known just how much they were messing up.

Good on you guys =)

5 Likes

It’s a thing now!! Thanks, Blizzard! Thanks for listening! Thank you all for showing Blizzard RP-PvP should be reconsidered!

2 Likes

Great job to the community! You persevered! Congratulations!! This is awesome news! :heart:

5 Likes

Great job everyone!

A special thank you to everyone in this thread who continued the good fight and never gave up!

Let’s make this the BEST server in Classic!

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all!

5 Likes

Oh man, it’s about to go off.

2 Likes

Day 59

WOOOHOOOOO!!! We did it everyone! Rejoice! Our cause was not in vain! 59 Days (almost, I missed some) of posting. 29 more than I expected at the start of this venture. I look forward to seeing many of you on our new home.

I will be reborn as a filthy Horde mongrel. To those who will be my Horde brethren: I look forward to grouping with you and slaying many Alliance. To those who will be Alliance: You will tremble under the might of the Horde. We will make you beg for mercy and we will not grant it.

9 Likes

We sentinels will grant you a swift death.

Cheers! See you on the battlefield ^^

6 Likes

I love both factions, part of me is itching to be Horde for Classic and RP… but my duo partner is going Holy Paladin :cry:

6 Likes

I look forward to it!!

5 Likes

I love every single one of you, WE DID IT GUYS!

@Pintero, thanks for the thread my friend. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

LOK’TAR OGAR!!!

6 Likes

Now let us lay this thread to rest. For the most part it was a positive and hopeful thread.

o7 /thread

5 Likes

It’s been a pleasure, folks. See you all on our realm. :slight_smile:

7 Likes