#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

I know this isn’t a perfect solution, but I would suggest that if they don’t, once the servers are announced, Pick one to be the unofficial RP PVP server.

We are 90% hopeful now, but a discord was created just in case for this very reason:

NA | RPPVP Conclave: discord.gg/YysjKxN

Come join us!

2 Likes

The news @ chinajoy today!
Blizzard is releasing 8 classic realms at launch!
4 PvP 2 PvE 1 RP 1 RP-PvP!

We did it!!! Waiting for North American blue post to confirm this!!!

6 Likes

What are you saying? Where did you get this information? What is @chinajoy?
Holding back tears here, please clarify.

1 Like

https://nm.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/cn88q9/blizzard_confirmed_rppvp_realms_at_chinajoy/

4 Likes

We’re reluctant to post a strange link in case it does this thread more harm than good. It has been posted on the discord link and a thread on classic wow reddit (above) is available as well: discord.gg/YysjKxN

2 Likes

bump in the name of rp-pvp

3 Likes

Elune be praised!
What an enormous relief!

5 Likes

Just watched the clip. Glorious news.
Really hoping for an RP-PVP server in the eastern timezone. But I won’t be picky if we just get one for NA.

7 Likes

I’m skeptical because it’s China intended, but I have some hope.

Anxiously awaiting realm list day.

5 Likes

This is very positive news from Chinajoy! Now I’m excited for the end of this week, I was originally very anxious!

5 Likes

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62279383/?p=2

Timestamp: 34:45

RP-PVP Confirmed!

6 Likes

I cannot comprehend why US players seem to be the last in line to get news. Until we hear anything from our blues on this forum, I am just treating this as what it is: Blizzard letting the chinese market know what they are getting.

4 Likes

For the LOVE of Azeroth, please let us know if we are getting one. That video shows China, and reddit post says China is getting one. Please don’t make me learn Chinese to play on that server.

5 Likes

I’m afraid the EU folks know as much as you do at the moment.

4 Likes

I hope EU gets one as well… We all have our fingers crossed, Tweeting at them, FB messaging at them, and forum posts. Our voices are loud and clear.

RP-PVP

We will keep fighting for one until the end.

5 Likes

I’ve never played on an RP (or RP-PVP) server before.
Are the populations heavily skewed toward Alliance, because I’m an orc boy at heart and don’t want to be alone.

3 Likes

I would say they have been pretty balanced from what I have seen. Emerald Dream was as close as we could get at 51/49 alliance.

4 Likes

IF they only add one I would assume it would be pretty balanced…

4 Likes

For the love of Arthas! The fact that this thread got over 2000 posts shows there has to be enough demand for at least 1 realm…

5 Likes