RIP Forsaken (SPOILERS)

She was replaced with Gazlowe.

You know what I noticed in this?
Four Alliance characters have titles.
One Horde character does.

It’s such a small, petty thing. But it just adds to the monumentally huge pile of bullspit.

4 Likes

And Alleria doesn’t even need a title cuz her name is basically a title in an of itself.

Well…technically 3 if we want to count Gazlowe and Thalysra’s titles being a part of their names.

1 Like

Cause they arent, sylvanas and nathanos arent horde, if you played in vanilla you’d know they are using the horde

2 Likes

Horde characters aren’t somehow horde characters, because they were once loyal to the horde, but blizzard can’t write a convincing faction war, so now it’s makes them not horde…Nice logic there Kat.

12 Likes

I understand what she’s saying and think it’s easy to refute:
Who cares if the character, themselves, were not loyal to the Horde in their heads? The importance is not the soulless npc; the importance is what players think about the soulless npc. And I thought Nathanos was about to heel-face-turn. Even if others didn’t, a great overwhelming many feel that Nathanos and Sylvanas were Horde and that has meaning.

5 Likes

I mean, they weren’t, but that’s hardly the point. The issue isn’t specifically in regards to these two, but the Horde cast as a whole.

Alliance keeps getting characters while Horde keeps losing them.

5 Likes

See if you played vanilla you’d know that the loyality was fake

You literally got characters this xpac, but because YOU dont like them they don’t count.
I am gonna let you in on a secret the alliance players dont always like the new characters we get either wow amazing right its almost like everyone is different, but that doesnt change the fact that you DID get new characters

1 Like

We lost the most important characters. Racial leaders mostly. It totally butchered the horde cast. Rastakhan, Saurfang, Sylvanas, Nathanos, Gallywix. Their replacements are hollow and almost non developed.

Yeah and then half of them got killed off .

They literally DON’T lmao, a vast majority of them are just lesser versions of the characters we previously had.

Rastakhan, a character Troll fans have clamored to meet since Vanilla gets killed off and replaced with his less interesting daughter, Talanji, because gurl.

Geya’rah is literally just a poor mans attempt at payin homage of both the characters Garrosh and Zaela, and manages to be just an insult to the legacy of both.

Sylvanas and Nathanos are replaced with…Voss, a character who had previously declared herself independent of the Forsaken until BfA. Also Calia who just dies and gets rezzed and all of a sudden she seems to have an intimate understanding of Forsaken.

Vol’jin is replaced with Rokhan, who is basically just Vol’jin-lite.

Like, no, it actually doesn’t count cuz having an actual gain would imply that we don’t need to lose something old every time in order to get something new.

Except the Alliance never has to lose a character to get the new characters you don’t like being crammed down your throats like in the case of the Horde. You still get to keep all your characters that you had from before while getting new characters.

It actually does tho, cuz we had to lose more of our old characters to get new mediocre new characters forced upon us.

4 Likes

This is the problem that needs to end. You people seriously need to stop assuming someone didn’t play back than or read a book just because someone calls you out on your BS. And Kat, for the love of all things, can you PLEASE, just ONCE, STOP SHILLING FOR BLIZZARD AND THEIR HORRID WRITING

11 Likes

Rokhan was in WC3 if I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

You are correct, but his recent inclusion just feels like it comes from a place of desperation to find a replacement for Vol’jin(who they clearly weren’t at all prepared to kill off) rather than develop him naturally into replacing him.

It’s still incredibly weird hearing other characters call him “chieftan” and seeing that title over his head. Even though he was kinda just rushed back into focus and then given a title he was in no way ever intended for.

3 Likes

Oh, you underestimate Blizzard. They had every intention of killing off Vol’jin.(You know, the whole Savage natives bad, white saviour good thats in the background whenever trolls are involved) They just didn’t expect the fanbase to turn on them.

3 Likes

Oh come on now.

First Arcanist Thalyssra and Trade Prince Gazlowe aren’t titles? Just because they’re not underneath the name I guess?

1 Like

its almost like they are new characters

I thought you wanted new characters, why did you list old ones
well other than geyarah

Stop being wrong about sylvana’s story

Except I’m not wrong and you’re just a blizzard shill. It’s a wonder no one takes you seriously.

2 Likes

To be very clear and fair: Vol’jin was Rokhan light and he got a lot from Rokhans background granted to him in WoW for some reason (like a friendship with Chen).
Most of Vol’jins development came very late and in one book. Ironically we saw almost more of him after his dead.
While it is true, Rokhans development suffered too in the game and only really picked up with WoD again.

6 Likes