Right-click reporting is destroying PvP for players. It's completely toxic and is massively abused

I’m not “propagating misinformation” I’m making statements that fall in line with what I’ve seen, heard, and tested - personally, and I’m clear with my terminology.

There are player suspensions from player reports. I do not have solid evidence that confirms the existence of player permanent bans being handed out without review in World of Warcraft. However, it’s VERY likely the case as I’m certain player bans happen in Overwatch without review, depending on the category. Blizzard defaults to a punishment pyramid for a reason.

I can literally get you suspended at the drop of a hat just by abusing RCR, I’ve done it before, not you personally though; this happens with streamers, most prominently.

However, player reports in classic are limited in a way that makes reporting slightly hard to do as you need to 1) be able to click the person’s player frame, 2) report them when they speak in chat or 3) Report them in a Battleground (this is by far the easiest).

1 Like