People are reporting Zombies for killing players, be careful not to get auto-banned!

Staysafe, and Asmond already made some of them.

2 Likes

multiple false reports should result in a ban

2 Likes

You really need to stop threatening others. It is not tolerated here.

1 Like

So we’re not allowed to simply test out blizzards system to see whos lying, or not?

1 Like

Yes but everyones rebuttal to this videos is “its just a silence” it’s not a “Ban”. That’s why I want to see them TEST a mass report in AV on someone whos willing to do it not on a random person.

1 Like

lol

Deja vu. I had a guy try this before:

He then proceeded to make all sorts of excuses for why it didn’t work. Anyways, my buddies are laughing hysterically at all this but it’s getting a little disturbing at this point. So uhhh, have a good day I guess.

You’re not wrong, but its still proof of automation.

Just stop engaging me, and I’ll stop engaging you. Other wise :person_shrugging: You came at me with all your negative misinformation bull crap. So I just gave it right back to you lol.

You came up with a ton of lies and defamation because you didn’t like me calling out your misinformation dude. Not cool, not cool at all. You need to really think about what you’re doing man.

Sound advice for both of us.

Deleting your posts won’t stop the mods from seeing what you typed. I’m glad you did it anyways but seriously dude, what you were doing there was some really vile stuff.

You don’t do that stuff to people you disagree with, or even argue with.

I’m only deleting them because it is regretful I let you get me that worked up. I still think you’re a dill hole. I’m just going to throw you on ignore instead of letting myself devolve into a less than stellar person.

That’s probably a good thing, if you can’t respond to someone without lying and defaming them with SERIOUSLY awful accusations because you got upset in a forum argument, you should just put them on ignore.

I’ve been arguing and debating people on this forum across thousands of posts for years and I’ve never had anyone do what you just did. I’ve got multiple people messaging me on discord now telling me that I need to take further action but I’m going to just leave that up to the mods here.

2 Likes

yeah, of course, we are all guilty.
But then it really comes down to - do you just let 15 people afk during every single AV? Sure, 1-2 of them may have actual emergency, but then again, why should I pay the consequences? or you. Cuz you’re, most certainly, not going to take the bullet for me.

And I’ve only PvP’d enough to gear multiple toons from scratch, and in my observations, no1 really cares if 1 person AFKs. No one even notices it, until people start pointing out dozens of AFKers in AV. Then they get slammed.

And yes, auto-bans should really not be a thing. They all should be kicked from BG. However, something like 10 afk kicks/week gives you a 3 day ban could actually discourage people from casually leeching while cooking dinner.

Well, you enjoy your ban for intentionally abusing the report feature then.

Because you acted in a way that is very much bannable?

You’re daft. Intentionally griefing cities is the cause for the ban. Nice twist on it tho to suit your needs. Bet you gaslight a lot huh?

I’m not denying that. You’re either a troll or just 85 IQ, so I’ll leave it at that.

Are you referrimg to the players that are mass reporting being the toxic group or are you referring to the players that are intentionally killing the npcs that give quests and laughing about how they made other players mad?

This guy is a clown. He trolls threads over and over. Admits there are features he wont use but then feels the need to give his negative input. He needs some time off