Returning Player Seeking A New Place To Call Home

Greetings Fellow Travelers!

My Name is Raendes, Okay here goes so bear (Druid joke lol) with me with this.

:: What you need to know about me ::
I am a single mother and it is hard for me with Discord due to the noise in the background due to the kids (No this isn’t a way to find someone just info). I may join Discord but most likely to just listen.
I have played since Cataclysm due to my uncle (He was the one that got me playing WoW)
Played several expansions which means I have done a lot of dungeons, PvP, Mythic pluses and raids.
I am a quick learner and willing to learn more about anything to better my class or my specs since I have played all.
I do enjoy running Dungeons, raids and especially PvP.

:: My Experiences in WoW ::
I have Tanked, Healed and DPS. Below are the ones I played and the specs I am most comfortable playing.

:: Tanks ::
Protection Warrior
Guardian Druid
Blood Death Knight
Protection Paladin

:: Healers ::
Discipline and Holy Priest
Holy Paladin
Restoration Druid
Restoration Shaman

:: Ranged DPS ::
Fire And Arcane Mage
Marksmanship and Beast Mastery Hunter
Destruction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin Druid
Elemental Shaman

:: Melee DPS ::
Fury Warrior
Retribution Paladin
Enhancement Shaman
Frost Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter

If I miss any then ask if I may have played the class or spec or atleast willing to play it.

:: What I like in WoW ::
I enjoy having fun in WoW especially just farming Transmogs, Mounts and Pets.
In a guild I enjoy helping best I can even if it to be killed in a dungeon or Raid or even by a warlock. lol

:: What Am Looking For In A Guild ::
Looking for a guild that treats their members like family and people not like just a number.
A active guild that is active that does things together like running dungeons, raids and PvP but also runs other things like transmog runs and mount fun basically anything that might be fun.

Any questions or want me to know more about your guild then feel free to post a comment here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

:: POOFS VANISHES IN SMOKE::

Hey Raend. We could be a great fit for you i believe. Im going to post our spam info below. Feel free to reach out if interested thanks.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Healer (H Pally, Resto Druid, Mw, Evoker)
Need 1 MDPS ( Rogue, warrior, ww monk)
Need 1 RDPS ( Evoker, Ele Sham, S Priest)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey! If you’re looking to ease back into it and find a raid team, then I have the guild for you! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for all roles!

Guild Wrath Of Faith Aeire Peak
Faction: Main Alliance - Horde Welcome
Event Nights:
Mythics - Tbd
Raid - Tbd
Are you looking for a guild to hang out, run weeklies, level, grind, and do end game content in? Are you looking for a close knit community willing to help each other out? We dont care about level, experience, spec, or talent spread! we are currently filling all roles going into War within.

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

Officers that can help with any questions are Falmond ,Lightlilith (Lisa) Raylove , Reniella (Dee), Razagual, and Sherox (sherri) is our guild leader or more info pst mySelf or Sherox at our btags Raza#1984 and Sherox#1979 or our discords Wtshero#5489 and Sherox#5560 and thank you for your time

Hi Raendes,

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey Raendes,

Our guild is always recruiting like minded players to join our family and raid team. I have linked our current forum post below and our contact info. You can usually find me on discord if you want to chat further.

We are a guild that is very active on discord BUT we do utilize PUSH TO TALK so noise is whatever to us lol and frankly have a lot of parents as well so we get it. You can always just listen and answer in guild chat. But I did want to mention our discord usage.

Happy Hunting!

THE DIGNIFIED
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    Random pvp shenanigans too!
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.

Heya

If you’re still looking for that home, we’d love to have you onboard. Come check us out and see if we’d be a good fit.

Hi Raendes!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild. We would love for you to come check out Found a Green Quest. Below is our guild recruitment post.

Found a Green Quest Recruiting for TWW

Hey there Raendes!

Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now and are set to enjoy casual raid environment with friends in our own guild.

We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis
Timotay25
epicnonfail

My guild is ran by my wife and I. We’re parents, we have parents in the guild, so we get it.

here’s our info:

Hello Raendes!

I think you would be a good fit for our guild High Latency on Trollbane server. We are currently looking for dps for our raid team and our rbg group! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) Our pvp group primarily runs rated bgs too! We are also pretty active in Discord. Our members come from all walks of life, we have couples, players who have kids, etc in our guild so we know flexible gameplay is a must!

Feel free to message me in game! Yakella-Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

Hey Raendes,

We’re Cute Depressed eGirls on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a Priest Healer to help round out our roster for The War Within. We’re a relatively new guild that split off from a previous guild (no animosity, just split due to lack of resources we wanted). Most of our roster is former mythic raiders who no longer have an interest in pushing past AOTC, with most doing keys in their spare time. We attained AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and want to continue doing that in The War Within. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30 – 10:30PM EST. Does that sound like an environment you may be interested in?

Please feel free to reach out via discord @Dedricus or bnet Dedricus#1280.

Hi raendes!

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Discord: vrnexus

Battle.net tag Kingdave101#11936

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC raid team for TWW, and for the guild itself! We have a group of people that are pretty active in disc and we are happy to have new members to add to our little family. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hi Raendes!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, guilds are cross-server and cross-faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, and everyone runs keys with their guildmates and makes new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Felweed Cartel would love to have you! We are just reforming after a long hiatus but we are very chill and many of us are parents as well. We do a little bit of everything and are currently building our raid team back up. We started as an RP guild and we tend to create our own fun outside of questing and raiding. If you’d like to meet the gang give me a shout, my battle tag is Akuma#1322