[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

SINCE WE DO NOT WANT TO BECOME SUCH A LARGE GUILD THAT FACES BECOME NUMBERS, WE HAVE CLOSED RECRUITMENT AT THIS TIME.

As of July 23, 2024, guilds are cross-server and cross-faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, and everyone runs keys with their guildmates and makes new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Cheezyeggs (Discord: Lomilas) or Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

bump this baby up!

Cross-realm guilds are now a thing! Come smash keys with us! :smiley:

Still recruiting, looking for more key lovers to knock out keys!

S4 is still active! Come get KSM with us! :smiley:

Still looking for active players to push keys for S4 and TWW!

Do you know the day/time that 1 day raid would be?

Not yet. It will be determined by popular vote for TWW, so whichever day is best for the majority of the people. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok great! Looking to go melee for the first time so a chill place to learn the new keys would be amazing!! I’ll reach out tomorrow. What time are most people on for keys?

Sorry for the late response! I usually only manage to check the forums once per day or so, so Disc is a great way to reach me directly. :smiley:

We are generally most active starting at about 3 pm EST and going until 1 am EST-ish, but outside of those times, there are often 5-10 people on. Evenings are hoppin’ in Discord voice chat, as well, and during the day, Discord text channels are super active while people are at work. haha

1 Like

Still accepting more people to knock out keys with!