[A/H][NA][Burning Blade]<Trinity> Aotc guild recruiting for TWW

Join for Epic Raids!

Raid Nights: Wednesday & Thursday, 9 PM - 12 AM Eastern time

Trinity was formed many expansions ago, and restructured in Shadowlands. We are a core group of consistent raiders. We show up on time, we preform, we win. Many of us have become close real life friends through this community. We are all adults here with families and busy schedules. While we have various levels of mythic experience AOTC is our main goal. If we happen to want to push into mythic we will, but none of us care to relive the drama that comes from that environment.

What We’re Looking For:

We currently have a solid roster going into TWW, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find a home here. We are all experienced on multiple roles, and it’s early enough to make adjustments. What we really are looking for are new like minded friends to come hang out and enjoy games together.

Wow has it’s ups and downs every season, and with the “expedited” expansions that Blizzard themselves plan for the future, we strive to be more than just raid loggers. While wow dies down, we do not. You can find us anywhere from League, Dead by Daylight to having movie nights in discord.

Interested?

Contact anyone of us via discord or in game.

Toxique-Icecrown
Discord: toxicity6897

Attaraxia-Garona
Discord: atta23

Thunderbunz-Icecrown
Discord: PibbyPants#6684

1 Like

As one of the officers, I’m here for the high keys and serious Mythic+ progression, but what really keeps me around is the community. We’re a solid group that knows how to balance getting things done with having a good time. If you’re into Mythic+, raiding, or just looking for a group that sticks together through content lulls, Trinity’s worth checking out.

We’re not desperate for bodies—we’re looking for people who’ll fit with what we’re building here. If that sounds like you, reach out, and let’s talk.

Hey there, I’m Tox, the GM of Trinity. We’re a raiding and M+ focused guild that strikes a balance between serious progression and having a good time. We take our raids seriously, but we know how to keep things fun and laid-back. You’ll find plenty of nonsense here, but at the end of the day, we hit our goals.

We’ve built more than just a raid group—we’ve built a community. We know we’re not for everyone. If you’re a 1% performer looking for a hardcore mythic raiding guild, you might not find what you’re after in our raids—but you might just enjoy being part of our community. We’re looking for players who value both performance and personality, and who want to be part of a guild where they can genuinely connect with others.

If this sounds like the kind of crew you’d want to join, feel free to reach out to myself or one of the above officers.

With our new recent additions to the family, one or two more healers would round us out nicely. If that is you and you need a fun place to hang hit us up for more info!