Reserve Your Name in WoW Classic on August 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT

Woohoo. Now I can reserved Legolas! :sunglasses:

Drizzt > Leggylass

4 Likes

Good to know. Thanks.

By the way, that’s only true if your character is below a certain level. At least it used to be that way.

1 Like

WAITING :eyes:

does this have to be done through the client? People who will be at work want to know.

Yes. It’s character creation.

had hoped maybe it would be through an interface like name changes on the account page.

I really hope we see an RP-PVP server with the server announcements! Otherwise I won’t be resubscribing, which will be a shame, because I’ve very much been looking forward to classic.

1 Like
1 Like

I would never play on one but I hope you guys do get one. It is not just a niche server.

I would really like to know which “genius” was in charge of this plan? 3:00 pm PDT??? really? a large portion of the classic player base seems to be returning old timers, Most of us are in our 30-40’s and most likely full-time employed? Whats the point of name reservations when most of us will be at work still when you open the servers to reserve names? kind of defeats the purpose a bit dont you think?? Poorly thought out decision, im incredibly disappointed with Blizzard on this one…

1 Like

Wait is classic being released 26th? i swear i thought it said 27 originally.

I cant wait to play.

You could always think positively … there will be so many people trying to log in to reserve chara names the login servers will crash for 3 hrs straight, before they start to let people in :slight_smile:

For Aust/Oceanic i think this time works out to around 8am AEST on Tuesday. Looks like I take a laptop to work, and book out a meeting room for an hr !!

Reasons listed above to why that’s not accurate.

Are you that blind you can’t read?

I posted a blue in the link i provided. Did you not click it?

In our new new new economy, everything is for sale, even your name! It’s not about the game, it’s about the nostalgia and the imaginary journey you’re about to go on! So why not make a down payment today, it’s only 2 weeks of your sub time. For a mere $8 USD today you can fantasize about rediscovering your childhood for a full 2 weeks!

1 Like

When you release the list of realms, could you also include the realm’s actual location so we can choose realms near us? For me, a realm in Chicago has an approximate latency of 16ms while the west coast-hosted realms are 65ms or higher.

1 Like

Well we know it’s happening soon! If we are lucky, we might also get a list of where each server is hosted for those who may be concerned with their ping’us… or is that ping in the US?