Rerolling new main LF guild

Rerolling a tank for a brand new main/fresh start, LF active guild who focuses AOTC and some mythic prog!

Good Day Willpwns!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

yo yo! let me know if this interests you! Recruiting Mythic Raiders for 9.2!

Hello willpwns, hope to chat!

Evening have a look at my shameless guild plug and let me know if any of this interests you.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Healer
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Open to weekends? Check us out! [H] Mal'Ganis <SnL> LFM 9.2 weekend raiding

I was 8/10M CN and just got so burnt out and quit. I decided to come back and start a guild because I wanted to create an environment of reliable people that I enjoy playing all forms of content with in WoW, without facing member burn out. The goal of this guild is to clear AOTC every tier and then mythic prog will be discussed. I want to have dedicated times for M+ and PvP! I plan on creating incentives/internal events for members such as who can push the highest key / reach the highest seasonal PvP ratings and provide rewards. Raid times are TBD but would be EST in the evenings. Please reach out to me either on here or discord so we can see if we would be a great fit!

Discord: Arrhythmia#4205