Remove the ability to respec

True cope.

Yes, I’m whatever you’re saying or something and that. And whatever was you bump the OP’s thread and ensure more people read it.

I’m done for! Keep up the attacks, Rogue! Surely this bear is done for!

I sort of want to see you go 1v1 with the Fasc. He would likely tell you your analysis is subjective and a false premise, and thus invalid and unsupported and thus objectively wrong. Lol.

Would still group with you, btw. I know folks have been harsh to you here, but you seem to know how to get stuff done at any rate. Respectable!

Hooya!

Sure kid lol

I know you are but what am I?

:rofl:

Do whatever it is you’re supposed to do with that to make me look like whatever, mmmkay?

I don’t group with tanks who parse greens in kara.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: d e r a i l i t w i t h m e h a r d e r b o t

Good think I wasn’t referring to you?

But given you thought I was, seems to me you’ve unavoidably voiced some wishful thinking.

You’re always referring to me. I have to say 10 characters in a thread and you mention me, but don’t at me because you’re afraid I’ll respond.

Then we derail the thread together bot.

No, the log shows I was clearly referring to Zipzo when I made the reply.

It’s nice of you to think I’m focused on you, but a tank needs to prioritize more than one target.

Don’t worry, you have a special place in my heart. But you’ll never replace Zipzo!

Doesn’t matter. I live in your head rent free bot. Respond to me and derail this more. We’re what, 1/3rd of the comments now?

Do me it does. I could care less about what matters to you.

Zipzo comes first. Sorry man. You can try to compete, but I love him more.

I know you are but what am I :joy:

Yes!

Now you’ve embraced the Kumasama ethic! If but for a moment.

Meanwhile the OP’s thread gets pumped and those engaged in frivolity get to read and weep tears of joy!

All eyes on Dual Spec. Let God sort’em out.

And you’ve embraced Empathy’s ethic, keep the rails loose, and this thread will be lost forever in an ocean of nonsense.

No, your ethic is boring. You repeat yourself over and over. That’s boring!

Besides, you’ll start making people think I’m on your level or something. You really wanna do that?

I’m a pleb and am happy being a pleb. Don’t wanna embrace any elite mofos making this game stupid.

Yet here you are focusing on me instead of talking about dual spec. Derailing dual spec threads is my work ethic, I’m sorry that you’re just like me, but maybe, just maybe, you won’t be insufferable by the end of this.

I refuse to let my friends stay baddies at a solved game :slight_smile:

You’re focused on me. I’m tanking, remember?

Anyway, nothing is derailed except in your mind. Nobody is going to read our interactions, you…word I can’t use for various reasons.

Nobody cares. Most people just read the title anyway.

Way to go.

Reply to me again or something. Assume there’s meaning in it and call me more names.

No no no, I live in your head rent free. You think I’m focused on you, but I’m really focused on the movies “Horrible Bosses” that I’m watching with my friends.

People read this, are you calling the bulk of the forums community stupid or something?

Guess you really are like me :joy::joy::joy: